- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Align 500DFC Main Rotor Head Upgrade Kit
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is an optional Align 500DFC Main Rotor Head Upgrade Kit, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 500E and 500E Pro helicopters. Followed by the Align 700 DFC’s design, the 500 DFC flybarless rotor head system utilizes an extremely low CG design which effectively reduces resistance during flight and increases flight responsiveness and precision. All of this results in superior 3D performance and an unimaginable flight speed with an extremely attractive design.
- Extreme low CG and short main shaft design, dramatically reduces flight resistance, effectively improves T-Rex 500’s 3D performance and speed.
- Two part detachable main blade grips for ease of maintenance and assembly.
- New style linkage rod design, complete assembly increases linkage rod rigidity, allowing the pitch slider (follower) to be omitted, resulting in a head assembly that is much simplified and rigid.
- Upgrading to the 500DFC rotor head assembly is extremely easy; just replace the head block included in the 500DFC kit, replace the blade grip pitch lever with the new 500DFC lever, connect the 500DFC linkage assembly, and replace the main shaft with 500DFC main shaft. Existing swashplate and newer main rotor grips are kept in the upgrade.
- The damper rubbers are manufactured utilizing POM material, sleek surface, with superior anti-wear characteristic.
- Suitable for T-REX 500 flybarless system.
- (1) 500DFC Main Rotor Head Assembly
- (1) 500 Feathering Shaft Sleeve
- (2) 6x11x4mm 500DFC Damper rubber
- (1) 2.5mm Set screw
- (2) 2.5x19mm Socket collar screw
- (1) 2.5x16mm Socket collar screw
- (2) 500DFC Main Blade Grip Arm
- (2) 500DFC Main rotor grip arm integrated control link
- (2) 500DFC Main rotor grip linkage bearing sleeve
- (4) 2.5x6x2.6mm 682ZZ Bearing
- (2) 2.5x12mm 500DFC Linkage rod A
- (2) 600PRO Elevator ball link
- (1) 500DFC Main Shaft
- (4) 3x6mm Socket collar screw
- (2) 250 Feathering shaft washer
This product was added to our catalog on May 1, 2012.
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
MAP Price: $59.99
This item earns up to 60 Customer Reward points Learn More