- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Align 800MX 800 Class Brushless Motor (440kV) (Red)
This is the Align 800MX 800 Class 440kV Brushless Motor. This motor is a great choice for both 700 and 800 class helicopters, providing 4,440 watts of continuous power output with an incredible 8,800 watts of burst power! The 800MX motor is a high efficiency, low current draw motor that will operate reliably with a 120A ESC, and will provide consistent torque and head speed during demanding 3D maneuvers.
- 4,440 watts continuous power output and 8,800 watts of burst power
- High efficiency, superior power, excellent torque, low current draw and low temperature
- Capable of maintaining consistent torque and head speed through continuous 3D maneuvers
- Compatible with 120A electronic speed controller
- Incorporates radial fan in its end bell, creating powerful airflow to dissipate heat
- Tweaks to the design and reduction in weight provide a dramatic power increase
- High efficiency cooling system enables cooler operating temperature during and after flights when compared to previous generation motors
- The 800MX motor armature are dynamically balanced to eliminate typical imbalance found in other outrunner motors.
- High-speed ball bearings, powerful magnetic outrunner rotor
- Suitable for T-REX 700E and 800E F3C helicopters
For information on setting the ICE2 HV 120 governor mode with the 800MX motor, click here.
Input Voltage: 3S - 12S (DC11.1 - 50.4V)
Max Continuous Current: 100A/200A(2sec)
Max Output Power: 4440/8800W(2sec)
KV Value: 440KV
Stator Arms: 12
Magnet Poles: 10
Dimension: Spindle 6x56.7x94.5mm
Output Shaft Length: 37.3mm
Output Shaft Diameter: 6mm
- (4) Socket Screw 4x10mm
- (4) Washer 4x10x1mm
- (3) 4mm Gilt Terminal
This product was added to our catalog on May 14, 2013.
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply