- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Align GS850 Controller
This is the Align GS850 Controller. The GS850 Controller supports 5 operating modes and various functions including built-in PAN, ROLL and TILT gain dials to enable immediate attitude compensating reaction based on the different weights of photography equipment. With a much higher degree of control precision, response agility and stability, the GS850 is the ideal choice for upgrading the Align G800 Gimbal system.
- High stability, high precision 3 axis gimbal control system.
- Equipped with 5 operating modes to meet various aerial photography needs.
- Mode 1: 3 axis automatic correction
- Mode 2: 2 axis auto neutralization
- Mode 3: 3 axis auto neutralization
- Mode 4: Manual mode
- Mode 5: Rescue Mode
- GS850 gimbal controller delivers PAN/ROLL/TILT gain adjustments, targeted for carrying different camera payloads and can be used to achieve faster and more precise gimbal corrections, elevating the alredy excellent performance of G850 gimbal.
- Simple setup; only two steps are needed to complete the setup process.
- Unique Survival Mode: minimizes photo equipment damage during accidents.
- Supports camera zoom in / zoom out function
- Supports shutter control; the GS850 can be used to relay transmitter control signal to control shutter by following the instruction manual to connect shutter cable to GS850 controller.
- Supports Futaba S-BUS, Spektrum and JR satellite receivers
- Upgradeable programming interface allowing upgrading of software through interface cable.
- Rating Voltage: DC4.8~8.4V
- Temperature Range: -20°C~65°C (-4°~140°F )
- Operating Current Consumption: 55mA@ 6V
- Operating Current Consumption: 40mA@ 6V
- Maximum Control Range:
- ROLL: ±30°
- PAN: ±90°
- TILT: ±90°
- Maximum Control Rotation Speed:
- ROLL: 60°/ s
- PAN: 150°/ s
- TILT: 150°/ s
- Dimension: 42.7x30x14.2mm
- Weight: 11g
- (1) 3GX MR Double Sided Tape (37x20x2mm)
- (1) Binding Plug
- (1) Plastic flat screwdriver
This product was added to our catalog on August 2, 2013.