- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Align T-REX 450L Dominator Super Combo Helicopter Kit w/3GX, ESC, Motor, Servos & CF Blades
This is the Align T-REX 450L Dominator Super Combo Helicopter Kit, with an included 3GX Flybarless System, 45A Brushless ESC, 1800kV 460MX Brushless Motor, three DS430M Digital Cyclic Servos, one DS525M Digital Tail Servo and a pair of 360 3G Carbon Fiber Blades.
The internationally popular T-REX 450 has long been a trend setting helicopter; every enthusiast has probably owned at least one. The 450 is the ideal model for beginners as well as experts practicing advanced maneuvers. Now the T-REX 450 evolution continues, as Align drops another shocker into the market with even more innovative designes incorporated, the T-Rex 450L Dominator.
The 450L reverses the common impression people have of the T-REX 450. It features material integration technology utilized on the side frame design and contains features previously only found on larger models - battery mounting rails, top mounted motor and 700E DFC type main bearing block with integrated servo mounts - creating a striking resemblances to larger contest grade models. The added beautiful red anodizing frame reinforcement plates not only improve the helicopter’s overall rigidity and anti-torsion characteristics, they also create highly pleasing aesthetics, further exhibiting the T-REX 450L’s attractiveness and exclusiveness. In addition, the T-REX 450L cleverly expands on the core concepts of the T-REX 450 Pro design carrying on the heritage of its mature design of excellence.
The DFC flybarless head assembly and 3D specific 360 3G main rotor blades create a stable and agile experience. This improves the anti-torsion characteristics and the power output during flight, resulting in even better flight stability. Based on 6S voltage, the 460MX (1800kV) motor is tailor made for the T-REX 450L Dominator. When paired with the RCE-BL45X brushless speed controller, the motor has superior efficiency, high power output, extreme torque, low current and low temperature. As a totem to the 850MX Dominator motor, The 460MX shares the same extraordinary pedigree. DS430M servos controls the swashplate, with feature such as improved torque and speed, along with double bearing support, resulting in minimal deadband and better longevity.
With cutting edge design concepts and top grade electronics, the T-REX 450L Dominator surpasses traditional flight performances with higher stability, extreme power, superior control feel, yet maintains the convenience of a smaller size.
- Equipped with the DFC flybarless head assembly, with extremely low CG design to minimize wind resistance while providing a more direct control feel. In addition, the main rotor head block and spindle design has been incorporated as a standard feature. Paired with the 3D specific 360 3G main rotor blades that are both stable and agile, resulting in improved flight performance.
- Carbon side frame plates utilized composite material integration technology, featuring integrated battery mounting rails. The clever use of open spaces within the frame results in a structure that is both rigid and aesthetically pleasing. In addition, the T-REX 450L cleverly expands on the core concepts of the T-REX450 PRO designs, to carry on the heritage of its mature design of excellence.
- Designed with direct servo CCPM control, and a single piece main bearing block with integrated servo mounts similar to that of T-REX 700E DFC, for simplified servo installation and clean aesthetics. The DS430M servos feature improved torque and speed, with dual bearings design to minimize deadband and provide better longevity.
- Based on 6S voltage, the 460X (1800kV) motor is tailor made for the T-REX 450L Dominator, featuring superior efficiency, high power output, extreme torque, low current and low temperature. As a totem to the 850MX Dominator motor, the 460MX shares the same extraordinary pedigree.
- The RCE-BL45X electronic speed controller is capable of 2-6S LiPos, with switching BEC featuring variable voltage adjustment between 5-6V.
- Frame reinforment plates were added to effectively increase frame rigidity and increase anti-torsion ability. Classic red anodizing increases overall aesthetics of the helicopter.
- Updated battery mounting plate with battery latching design, along with integrated mounting rails in side frames to simplify battery installs while protecting them.
- Updated style swash anti-rotation guide with embedded anti-wear material, effectively minimize the wear between the swashplate long ball and guide.
- Vertical rudder servo mount design for closer CG, increasing the sportiness of 3D flights.
- Added tail boom support bridge design to increase the rigidity of the overall tail boom/support assembly.
- Using competitive material and special imbedded technology for the vertical tail enhances its structural strength and boutique texture efficiently, while vivacious color providing excellent visibility.
- Updated dual point supported tail control assembly for a slop free tail, improving on rudder resolution and control precision.
- Redesigned 3GX represents the next generation of multi function flybarless systems. The dramatically improved performance will create an immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- The 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market and features two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Using the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup simply in a matter of minutes. Additionally, the 3GX can support any CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degree swashplates.
- Graphically illustrated instructions using the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to the 3GX without powering down.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed, reducing electronic clutter and excess wire.
- A library of pre-configured 3GX settings are available for T-Rex series of helicopters, allowing pilots to achieve the most optimal setup for their helicopter without the guesswork.
- Three levels of flight mode are available to provide the perfect feel for beginner and advanced pilots.
- Custom parameters have been developed to allow pilots to fine tune numerous swashplate and rudder settings and a settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- The 3GX features the highest spec gyroscope sensors, allowing it to be used in the harshest conditions. The dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision and will be felt when hovering, as well as during aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for 200 to 700 class helicopters, glow engine or electric powered.
- The vibration resistant characteristics are evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- 16 bit processor is 4 times faster than the previous 3G, along with completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic improvement in stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, while providing explosive agility.
- With a built in pirouette compensation function, the 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flip type of maneuvers are easily performed with precision.
- Rudder control is similar to the high end GP-780 gyro in that the rudder sensitivity is optimized for the helicopter's rudder response characteristics, allowing consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilots of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between the 3GX and the helicopter.
- Additional peripherals planned for the 3GX include a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetic compass, and a GPS positioning system.
- The position hold gyro system utilizes a total of 10 sensors, ensure positioning of the helicopter with superior accuracy and providing the ultimate solution for aerial photography and other specialized applications.
- Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
- Support up to 6 servos
- Automatic servo type recognition
450L Dominator Specifications:
Main Blade Lenght: 360mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 804mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 171mm
Motor Drive Gear: 11T
Main Drive Gear: 121T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 106T
Tail Drive Gear: 25T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:11:4.24
Weight(w/o power system): 730g
Operating Temperature: -10~60 degree
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300~+300 degree
Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600~+600 degree
Size: 36.5x25.2x15.6mm Size
Maximum working voltage: 8.5V
RCE-BL45X 45A Brushless ESC Specifications:
Continuous Current: 45A
Surge Current: 60A for 15 seconds
Supporting Input Voltage: 2S-6S
BEC Output: 5~6V, current 3A (Peak 6A)
460MX Brushless Motor Specifications:
kV Value: 1800
Max Output Power: Approx. 650W/970W (5seconds)
DS525M Digital Servo Specifications:
Stall Torque: 2.4 kg.cm @ 4.8V; 3.0 kg.cm @ 6.0V
Motion Speed: 0.08 sec/60° @ 4.8V; 0.06 sec/60° @ 6.0V
DS430M Servo Specifications:
Stall Torque: 2.3 kg.cm @ 4.8V; 2.9 kg.cm @ 6.0V
Motion Speed: 0.095 sec/60° @ 4.8V; 0.08 sec/60° @ 6.0V
- (1) T-REX 450L Dominator
- (1) 3GX Flybarless System
- (1) 360 3G Carbon Fiber Blade Set
- (1) RCE-BL45X 45A Brushless ESC
- (1) 460MX Brushless Motor (1800KV)
- (3) DS430M Digital Servo
- (1) DS525M Digital Servo
Needed To Complete:
- 6-Channel (min.) Helicopter Radio System (transmitter & receiver)
- (1) Pitch Gauge or Digital Pitch Gauge
- (1) 4-6S LiPo Battery Pack (1100~1400mAh)
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on September 18, 2013.