- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Align T-REX 450PRO DFC Super Combo Helicopter Kit w/Motor/ESC/Gyro/Servos & Carbon Blades
This is the Align T-REX 450PRO DFC Super Combo Helicopter Kit. This kit includes one Align 450MX 3400kV motor, a RCE-BL35P Brushless ESC, three Align DS415M digital servos, one DS520 digital servo, 325D carbon fiber rotor blades, and the awesome Align 3GX flybarless system.
T-REX 450PRO DFC Features:
- Equipped with the DFC flybarless head assembly - featuring an extremely low CG design to minimize wind resistance; providing even more direct and precise flight control response and higher top speeds
- Removable main shaft block and servo mounting block to simplify main shaft and servo maintenance
- Integrated battery and ESC mounting platform, with adjusted battery position to achieve the optimal CG position of the helicopter
- Vertical rudder servo mount design for closer CG, increasing the sportiness of 3D flights
- Improved frame side plates with dedicated 3GX mounting location, to simplify wire management and overall aesthetics
- Redesigned style gyro mounting platform with added length
- Highly rigid and lightweight carbon side plates
- Redesigned style dual point supported tail control assembly for a slop free tail, improving on rudder resolution and control precision
- Unique anti-centripetal force weight tail blade grips to improve rudder locking effect
- Equipped with Aligns MX series high efficiency brushless motor
- Highly efficient torque tube tail drive design which dramatically reduces power loss found on belt driven system
- Streamlined canopy design
T-Rex 450PRO DFC Specifications:
Main Rotor Diameter: 710mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 158mm
Motor Drive Gear: 12T
Main Drive Gear: 121T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 106T
Tail Drive Gear: 25T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:10.08:4.24
Weight (w/no power system): 513g
Flying Weight: Approx. 638g
3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
- The 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market. There are two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- Graphically illustrated instructions on the computer setup software direct the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- Support Bluetooth connectivity - With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be Smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutter.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in the 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for the swashplate and rudder. The settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- The 3GX utilizes redesigned gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications - when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market - allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in a stable hover as well as in highly aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for helicopters of all class, from 250 to 800, glow engine or electric powered. The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- The 3GX utilizes a 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than the previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet poses explosive agility.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- The 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilots of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between the 3GX and helicopter.
- Support with APS gyro system - With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights, as well as return home!
- The redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi-function flybarless systems. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiast.
Operating Temperature: -10~60 degree
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300~+300 degree
Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600~+600 degree
Maximum working voltage: 8.5V
Servo Support: Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Digital and brushless servos
Antenna Support: Spektrum and JR Satellite supported (replaces original factory receiver)
Futaba S.BUS System Support: Yes
Receiver Compatibility: 1024/2048 Resolution Spektrum receivers
Built in Governor Function: Yes
Swashplate Support: 90/120/135/140 CCPM
Rotor Head Support: 2 to 5 blade rotor head support
# of Servo Support: Up to 6 servos
Automatic Servo Type Recognization: Yes
T-Rex 450PRO DFC Super Combo Includes:
- (1) T-REX 450PRO DFC Kit
- (1) 3GX Flybarless System
- (1) 325D 3G Carbon blade set
- (1) RCE-BL35P 35A Brushless ESC
- (1) 450MX Brushless motor(3400KV)
- (3) DS415M (Metal Gear) Digital servo
- (1) DS520 Digital servo
- Transmitter (6-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Receiver (6-channel or more)
- Pitch gauge
- 11.1V 3S Li-Po 2000~2300mAh battery
This product was added to our catalog on July 31, 2012.