- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Align T-REX 500 PRO DFC Super Combo Helicoper Kit w/Motor, ESC, 4 Servos, Gyro & Carbon Blades
This is the Align T-REX 500 PRO DFC Flybarless Super Combo Helicopter Kit. This incredible package includes not only the T-REX 500 PRO Kit, but also a 425 3G Carbon Fiber blade set, a 500MX Brushless motor, a RCE-BL70G Brushless Electronic Speed Controller, three DS515M cyclic servos, one DS525M tail servo and finally the amazing 3GX Programmable Flybarless System. This super combo provides you with an incredible helicopter kit and an equally impressive electronic package all in one box.
T-REX 500 PRO Features:
- The Align 500 PRO DFC helicopter is equipped with an extremely low CG design to effectively reduce wind resistance during flight and provide the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, providing exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
- A uniquely carbon composite technology effectively strengthen the weak areas and offers simplified electronics installation.
- The servos can be mounted directly onto the frame without mounting nuts.
- The rear servo is mounted in-frame for a centralized design and optimal 3D performance.
- MX series high efficiency brushless motor included with heatsink style casing and embedded fan to dramatically improve cooling and increase power output.
- Unique fast release gyro and receiver mount design for fast removal and sturdy attachment.
- High precision slant tooth (helical) main gear for higher load sustainability and lower noise output.
- Redesigned tail gear box with higher material quality and easy maintenance.
- High quality tail gearbox design, combined with updated dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slop and increase rudder control precision.
- Highly efficient shaft driven tail system which effectively reduce power loss found on belt driven systems. This also increases performance during flight.
- Redesigned 4mm carbon rudder control rod and metal rudder pitch bell crank to further improve the rudder locking effect and controllability.
- Redesigned style battery mounting platform to strengthen the frame as well as to provide a mount for the electronic speed controller.
- Redesigned lower CG landing gear style.
- Styled aerodynamically canopy for the ultimate fit, making the helicopter stand out.
- Best tail gear ratio to minimize vibrations caused by the high speed operations of the main blades, bringing the best tail locking power.
3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
- Redesigned 3GX represents the next generation of multi function flybarless systems. The dramatically improved performance will create an immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- The 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market and features two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Using the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup simply in a matter of minutes. Additionally, the 3GX can support any CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degree swashplates.
- Graphically illustrated instructions using the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to the 3GX without powering down.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed, reducing electronic clutter and excess wire.
- A library of pre-configured 3GX settings are available for T-Rex series of helicopters, allowing pilots to achieve the most optimal setup for their helicopter without the guesswork.
- Three levels of flight mode are available to provide the perfect feel for beginner and advanced pilots.
- Custom parameters have been developed to allow pilots to fine tune numerous swashplate and rudder settings and a settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- The 3GX features the highest spec gyroscope sensors, allowing it to be used in the harshest conditions. The dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision and will be felt when hovering, as well as during aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for 200 to 700 class helicopters, glow engine or electric powered.
- The vibration resistant characteristics are evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- 16 bit processor is 4 times faster than the previous 3G, along with completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic improvement in stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, while providing explosive agility.
- With a built in pirouette compensation function, the 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flip type of maneuvers are easily performed with precision.
- Rudder control is similar to the high end GP-780 gyro in that the rudder sensitivity is optimized for the helicopter's rudder response characteristics, allowing consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilots of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between the 3GX and the helicopter.
- Additional peripherals planned for the 3GX include a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetic compass, and a GPS positioning system.
- The position hold gyro system utilizes a total of 10 sensors, ensure positioning of the helicopter with superior accuracy and providing the ultimate solution for aerial photography and other specialized applications.
- Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
- Support up to 6 servos
- Automatic servo type recognition
T-REX 500 PRO Specifications:
Main Blade Length: 425mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 978mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 206mm
Motor Drive Gear: 12T
Main Drive Gear: 134T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 145T
Tail Drive Gear: 36T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:11.17:4.03
Weight (With Motor): 1210g
Operating Temperature: -10~60 degree
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300~+300 degree
Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600~+600 degree
Maximum working voltage: 8.5V
- (1) T-REX 500 PRO DFC Kit
- (1) 3GX Flybarless System
- (1) 425 3G Carbon Fiber blades
- (1) 500MX Brushless Motor (1600kV)
- (3) DS515M Digital servo
- (1) DS525M Digital servo
- (1) RCE-BL70G Brushless ESC
Needed to Complete:
- Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Receiver (7-channel or more)
- 6S LiPo Battery Pack 2600 ~ 4600mAh (3300mAh recommended)
- Digital Pitch Gauge
This product was added to our catalog on September 26, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply