- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Align T-REX 600N DFC Super Combo Helicopter Kit w/4 Servos, 3GX Gyro & Carbon Blades
This is the Align T-REX 600 Nitro DFC Super Combo Helicopter Kit. This incredible package includes not only the T-REX 600N DFC Kit, but also a pair of 600 3G Carbon Fiber blades, a governor sensor, a 2-1 voltage regulator, three DS615 standard servos, one DS655 specialized servo, and of course the 3GX flybarless system. This super combo kit provides you with an incredible helicopter kit and an equally impressive electronics package all in the same box.
T-REX 600N DFC Features:
- Equipped with the DFC flybarless head assembly, with extremely low CG design to minimize wind resistance, providing a more direct and precise flight control response and higher top speed.
- Dual 3K carbon plate side frame design for ease of maintenance and resistance to torque induced flex.
- Additional radial bearing is added to the top of the main gear hub to ensure stable rotation, and eliminate jamming of one way bearing.
- Redesigned stainless steel tail drive gear center mount, for more precise tail drive gear and higher tolerance.
- High quality carbon rudder control rod assembly, using 5mm carbon rod and metal connectors, resulting in improved rudder control precision.
- Redesigned torque tube front and rear drive gear set, utilizes highest spec and superior anti-wear material to increase the overall strength and durability. Effectively minimize gear striping and crash damage.
- High quality tail gearbox design, combined with dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slop and increase rudder control precision.
- Utilizes high efficient tail drive system.
- High speed rated thrust bearing in tail blade grips.
- High efficiency tail shaft drive design.
- Highly efficient lightened engine cooling fan, reducing engine load and improving cooling efficiency.
- Large diameter clutch system with unique installation method for good balance, minimal vibration, and effective power transfer.
- Forward mounted rudder servo to protect it from exhaust contamination.
- 95mm tail blades for sharp rudder response and excellent tail locking ability.
- Unique H shaped cross section mounting platform for easy electronic mounting and protection.
- Large capacity 440CC fuel tank for up to 10 minutes of extreme 3D flights.
- Starting and clutch support point utilizes 10mm one way bearing.
- Ready to fly dry weight is only 3200g (7lbs).
- Main fuel tank designed with fuel supply stabilization effect.
- Impact resistant fiberglass canopy with 3 point hook mounting system for ease of install and removal.
- Designed with concepts from large helicopter competitions, for the best static and dynamic flight performance.
- Redesigned 3GX represents the next generation of multi function flybarless systems. The dramatically improved performance will create an immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- The 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market and features two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Using the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup simply in a matter of minutes. Additionally, the 3GX can support any CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degree swashplates.
- Graphically illustrated instructions using the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to the 3GX without powering down.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed, reducing electronic clutter and excess wire.
- A library of pre-configured 3GX settings are available for T-Rex series of helicopters, allowing pilots to achieve the most optimal setup for their helicopter without the guesswork.
- Three levels of flight mode are available to provide the perfect feel for beginner and advanced pilots.
- Custom parameters have been developed to allow pilots to fine tune numerous swashplate and rudder settings and a settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- The 3GX features the highest spec gyroscope sensors, allowing it to be used in the harshest conditions. The dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision and will be felt when hovering, as well as during aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for 200 to 800 class helicopters, glow engine or electric powered.
- The vibration resistant characteristics are evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- 16 bit processor is 4 times faster than the previous 3G, along with completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic improvement in stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, while providing explosive agility.
- With a built in pirouette compensation function, the 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flip type of maneuvers are easily performed with precision.
- Rudder control is similar to the high end GP-780 gyro in that the rudder sensitivity is optimized for the helicopter's rudder response characteristics, allowing consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilots of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between the 3GX and the helicopter.
- Additional peripherals planned for the 3GX include a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetic compass, and a GPS positioning system.
- The position hold gyro system utilizes a total of 10 sensors ensuring positioning of the helicopter with superior accuracy and providing the ultimate solution for aerial photography and other specialized applications.
- Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
- Support up to 6 servos
- Automatic servo type recognition
T-REX 600N DFC Specifications:
Main Blade Length: 600mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1350mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 240mm
Engine Pinion Gear: 20T
Main Drive Gear: 170T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 180T
Drive Gear Ratio: 8.5:1:4.5 (E:M:T)
Flying Weight: ~3200g
Operating Temperature: -10~60 degree
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300~+300 degree
Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600~+600 degree
Size: 36.5x25.2x15.6mm Size
Maximum working voltage: 8.5V
- (1) T-REX 600N DFC Kit
- (1) 600 3G Carbon Fiber Blade Set
- (1) 3GX Flybarless system
- (3) DS615 Standard Servo
- (1) DS655 Specialized Servo
- (1) Governor Sensor
- (1) B6T 2-in-1 Voltage Regulator
Needed To Complete:
- 7-channel Helicopter Radio System (Minimum)
- (1) Standard Throttle Servo
- (1) Engine Starter
- (1) Digital Pitch Gauge
- (1) Align 50H Engine or 55HP Engine
- (1) 50 size Muffler
- (1) Fuel Pump
- Engine Fuel
This product was added to our catalog on February 15, 2013.