- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Align T-REX 800E DFC Pro Flybarless Super Combo Helicopter Kit w/Motor, ESC, Servos & CF Blades
This is the Align T-REX 800E DFC Pro Flybarless Super Combo Helicopter Kit. This pro kit includes a Castle EDGE HV 160 Brushless ESC and Align 850MX 520kV motor combo, three Align BL800H High Voltage Brushless Servos, one Align BL850H High Voltage Brushless Servo, 780 Carbon Fiber Rotor Blades, 115mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades, a 3K carbon fiber tail boom and the awesome Align 3GX Flybarless System!
T-Rex 800E Features:
- Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head to effectively reduce wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, and exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
- Redesigned swash anti-rotation guide with embedded anti-wear material effectively minimizes the wear between swashplate long ball and guide.
- Equipped with 780 3G carbon fiber main blades designed specifically for extreme 3D flights, featuring agility and stability, and new graphics paint scheme. The increased blade rigidity improves anti torsion characteristic during flight, and the airfoil minimizes turbulence near the blade tip, reducing blade noise and power loss.
- Tail blade designed to sustain optimal tail locking performance under high head speed and extreme flight conditions.
- The Reinforcement plate and brace are specially designed for the T-REX 800E, effectively increasing the torsional strength of the main frame. During extreme 3D maneuvers, you can feel the solid reinforcement from its structure. The CNC machined aluminum electroplate is arranged with the 850MX motor, delivering style and beauty.
- Innovative composite fiber material for the landing gear, has a unique and stylish shape, while delivering functional intensity and visual beauty.
- Using competitive material and special imbedded technology for the vertical tail to enhance its strength and texture, while the color provides excellent visibility.
- CCPM direct servo linkage design to eliminate the weight of double push-pull linkage system, enabling faster and more precise control reaction.
- Integrated servo mounts on the main shaft bearing blocks allow the cyclic servos to be mounted directly onto the bearing blocks, which together with the composite material frame plates, creating a clean and uncluttered look.
- A composite carbon material integration technique on the frame structure allows easy maintenance and high rigidity. The increased front opening area allows simple battery installation.
- Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allows quick battery access as well as battery protection.
- Top mounted motor base brings the motor's center of gravity closer to the rotating disc, improving 3D agility and allowing blade drafts to effectively cool the motor.
- Motor mount consists of third bearing block to provide motor shaft support, effectively reducing torque induced shifts, and minimize gear striping.
- High spec MOD1 CNC helical main gear and MOD 1 tail drive helical gear to increase gear mesh area, and minimize gear noise during flight.
- Top mounted ESC platform to take advantage of main blades airflow for effective cooling.
- Lightweight H-shaped electric device retention system for protection, as well as ergonomically correct design to simplify operation.
- 800MX delivers high efficiency, superior power, excellent torque, low current draw and low temperature; itís capable of maintaining consistent torque and head speed through continuous 3D maneuvers.
- Redesigned gear box with more streamlined design allows for simpler disassembly.
- Redesigned tail gearbox, combined with dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slop and increase rudder control precision.
- High torque rated one way bearing base.
- High precision bearing supported dual push point rudder control design.
- High speed rated thrust bearings incorporated into tail blade grips.
- Equipped with third bearing main shaft support to increase rigidity, meeting the needs of extreme 3D maneuvers.
- Wrap around airbrushed fiberglass canopy, with aerodynamic form to reduce wind resistance. 4 point anti-vibration mounts for quick install and removal.
- CNC aluminum alloy mounting plate.
- Represents the next generation of multi-function flybarless system, with dramatically improved performance that will create an immediate impact on any enthusiast.
- One of the smallest and lightest flybarless systems on the market, the 3GX features two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Using the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process.
- Computer setup software features graphic illustration instructions and directs the user through a step by step setup process for quick setup without missing any steps.
- Soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for swashplate and rudder, while the settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared with friends.
- Suitable for helicopters of all sizes, from 250 to 800, glow engine or electric powered.
- Superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- Supports all of the CCPM swashplate systems currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, means no external governor is needed, helping to reduce electronic wire clutter.
- Updated gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications have been chosen and allow the 3GX to be used under harsh conditions.
- Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to the previous 3G model and is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines.
- 3GX utilizes a 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than the previous generation, along with completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility.
- Built in pirouette compensation function allows the 3GX to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers, so pirouetting flip type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilots of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
- Supports Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Digital and brushless servos
- Spektrum and JR Satellite antennas support (Replaces original factory receiver)
- Futaba S.BUS system support
- Built in governor function
- Compatible with 1024/2048 resolution Spektrum receivers
- Supports 90/120/135/140 CCPM swashplates
- Field setup without the use of a PC
- Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
- Support up to 6 servos
- Automatically recognizes servo type
T-Rex 800E DFC Specifications:
Main Blade Length: 780mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1740mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 301mm
Motor Drive Gear: 12T
Main Drive Gear: 112T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 104T
Tail Drive Gear: 22T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:9.33:4.37
Weight(With Motor): 4100g
Operating Temperature: -20~65 degree
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300~+300 degree
Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600~+600 degree
Size: 36.5x25.2x15.6 mm Size
Maximum working voltage: 8.5V
- (1) T-REX 800E PRO DFC Kits Set
- (1) 3GX Flybarless system
- (1) 780 Carbon Fiber Blades
- (3) BL800H High Voltage Brushless Servo with CNC aluminum servo horns
- (1) BL850H High Voltage Brushless Servo
- (1) 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom
- (1) 850MX Brushless Motor(520KV)
- (1) Castle EDGE HV 160 Brushless ESC
- (1) 115mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades
- Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Receiver (7-channel or more)
- (2) 6S Li-Po 4500 ~ 5200mAh
- (1) 2S Li-Po 1900 ~ 2300mAh
This product was added to our catalog on August 13, 2013.