- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Avid RC Avert Design B4.1 Aluminum Spring Cup Set (4)
This is an optional Avid RC Avert Design Aluminum Spring Cup Set, and is intended for use with the Team Associated B4.1 and B44.2 1/10 scale buggies, and also the SC10 and T4.1 trucks on the rear shocks. The 12mm Team Associated big-bore shocks are finally here, and AVID is releasing their popular Avert Aluminum Spring cups with some adjustments to fit perfectly with the 12mm big bore shock. AVID made a smaller 3mm slot and tighter fit over the shock eyelet to keep the spring cups secure and prevent shock shafts from pulling out of the plastic shock end. The Avert spring cups add extra security to your ride without sacrificing weight or putting a huge dent in your racing budget.
- Fits B4.1, B44.2, SC10 rear, T4.1 rear with standard springs*. Requires taller 2.1” truck front springs for T4.1 front and SC10 front. *Height equivalent to +5 Associated spring cup and TLR 22 spring cup.
- Unique angled slot design: Avert Aluminum Spring Cups add 2 elements of safety.
- A rigid aluminum spring cup won’t flex and spread open, slipping off of the shock end in a crash.
- The angled slot design adds another element of interference to keep the spring cups from popping off in a crash. The spring cup must lift completely off of the eyelet for removal.
- Tall inner perch to prevent spring from getting knocked off the spring cup in a crash.
- Smooth surface is easy to clean. No nooks and crannys for dirt to get trapped in!
- 1.3g each. Minimum Weight, Maximum Durability.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy, precision CNC machined, black anodized with laser etched logo.
- Each package includes 4 spring cups and 1 AVID mini decal sheet.
Note: The original AVD1012 Aluminum Spring Cups are designed with a 3.5mm slot and larger shock end cavity to fit the TLR 22 family of buggies and trucks. You can still run the AV1012 on your V2 or big-bore shocks, but Avid made the AVD1017 with a tighter fit for added durability.
This product was added to our catalog on February 28, 2013.