- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Avid RC TLR 22 Triad Aluminum Topshaft
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is an optional Avid RC TLR 22 Triad Aluminum Topshaft. Whether you run the stock TLR slipper or the optional AVID Triad Slipper, racers everywhere will be upgrading their TLR 22, 22T, and 22 SCT to the Triad top shaft in order to eliminate the special “mini” slipper nut included with the kit and use a standard 5.5mm hex driver to set the slipper clutch. The AVD1020-TOP-TLR22 was developed partly for necessity, partly for convenience, and also because racers will appreciate this upgrade as they can go back to using a standard slipper nut. Additionally, this topshaft solves the TLR topshaft length tolerance issue that many Triad users experienced, preventing them from setting the proper spring tension.
- 7075 Aluminum, CNC Machined and Hard Anodized
- Works with TLR kit slipper clutch and AVID Triad Slipper Clutch
- Allows the use of a standard 5.5mm hex nut (included) and standard wrench for slipper adjustment, regardless of which clutch you use!
- (1) Triad Aluminum Topshaft
- (1) 5.5mm nylon locking nut
- (1) Topshaft crush tube
- (1) TLR kit spring adapter
This product was added to our catalog on June 26, 2013.
It's a top shaft unless you are planning to run the Triad system, then it is a necessity as the stock top-shaft won't work--effectively.
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
Low Price: $20.00
Out Of StockYou may back order this item, and you will be notified when it arrives in stock.
This item earns up to 20 Customer Reward points Learn More