Avid RC Triad 48P Spur Gear (81T)
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is the Avid RC 81 Tooth Triad Spur Gear. Most spur gears in the industry are made from material with glass fibers embedded inside to increase strength, but this also increases noise. Avid Triad Spur gears are made is the USA from a premium, custom blended, high-strength plastic material that has 3 times the impact strength of delrin and uses zero glass. The result is a gear that is both strong and quiet.
- Precision 48 pitch tooth form: Avid triad gears roll smoothly because of their involute tooth profile which prevents the teeth from dragging as they roll.
- Avid Triad gears are centerpoint injected for uniform thickness and balance resulting in a true-spinning spur gear. Avid custom tooling ensures the gears won’t wobble!
- Gears are marked with the number of teeth on the outer ring.
- Gears are marked for easy assembly with a “1” for 1 plate, and “2” for 2 plate.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday, October 23, 2012.
- Losi 22
- Losi 22 2.0
- Losi 22SCT
- Losi 22T
- Team Associated RC10B4
- Team Associated RC10B4.1
- Team Associated RC10B4.2
- Team Associated RC10B44
- Team Associated RC10B44.1
- Team Associated RC10B5
- Team Associated RC10B5M
- Team Associated RC10T4
- Team Associated RC10T4.1
- Team Associated RC10T4.2
- Team Associated SC10
- Team Associated SC10.2
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
Low Price: $6.00
This item earns up to 6 Customer Reward points Learn More