- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Axial Aluminum Knuckle (Black) (2)
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
- Replaces the stock plastic C-hubs and steering knuckles for increased strength and more responsive steering
- Aluminum C-hubs are set at an increased castor angle to improve driveshaft angle while maintaining proper castor angle
- Aluminum C-hub is designed with a lower profile to allow the maximum steering angle using stock steering knuckles (when used in conjunction with AX30464 Axial Universal joints)
- Anodized black with laser etched Axial logos
- Genuine Axial parts are designed to fit better and provide true improvements in performance
This product was added to our catalog on January 14, 2009.
Marvin R Lyman
These with the C cups are the best and less expensive upgrade you can do to strengthen the front end of your AX10. true you have to buy the bolts (3mm X 10MM) and a little bit of lock tight when installing these fine upgrades...yet putting parts together is the most fun of the hobby... if you don't understand this fact... you don't belong in this hobby. I get so tired of others who simply do not understand what this hobby is all about... and complain because of their own misunderstandings.
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
MAP Price: $36.99
This item earns up to 37 Customer Reward points Learn More