- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Axial SCX10 "2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon" 1/10 4WD RTR Electric Rock Crawler w/2.4GHz
This is the Axial SCX10 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 1/10 Scale 4WD Ready-To-Run Electric Rock Crawler. Axial has joined forces with the most recognized name in off-roading - Jeep. The SCX10 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon was designed to resemble its full sized 1:1 counterpart. Axial really did their research with this vehicle by building a full scale version for testing, research and development. They wanted to make sure you’d get the best built SCX10, right out of the box.
The heart of any reliable four wheel drive vehicle starts with the drivetrain and the SCX10 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon has been fitted with the ultra reliable and globally proven SCX10 axles. Everything from the axle strength, pinion angle, caster, and ground clearance were taken into consideration when designing these axles. The result is a far superior axle that will stand up to some severe punishment. To ensure added longevity from the start, a high-tolerance sintered differential locker is included along with hardened axle shafts. The SCX10 also includes a rock solid transmission with a protective cover to keep dirt and debris out of your pinion and spur gear and an adjustable slipper clutch that allows the motor to work more efficiently which greatly enhances the durability of the drivetrain by allowing the transmission to slip in hard binds. The SCX10 mates the transmission and axles to an even more realistic or "scale" metal c-channel frame. The realistic high strength c-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross bracing for reinforcement and is held together with all hex hardware. Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions allow you to adjust your suspension for maximum performance.
The SCX10 also runs true to scale wheels and tires. Axial includes a set of officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires molded in R35 sticky compound which offers superior grip and they’re mounted on two-tone Walker Evans Racing wheels for great looks! These are taller than our Ripsaw 1.9 tires which gives you more ground clearance, bump absorption and trail ruggedness for smooth, stable performance on your favorite trails.
The SCX10 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon is designed for fun, especially if you have a few friends that have scale rigs. Getting a few guys together and going out for a scale trail run is one of the most enjoyable things you can do if you're an avid off-roading enthusiast.
- Officially licensed Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon body molded in .040 thick polycarbonate for strength and durability
- Officially licensed Poison Spyder Rock Brawler bumpers, Crusher Flares and swing out spare tire carrier
- Ultra reliable and globally proven SCX10 axles
- Durable and efficient WB8 Wild Boar driveshafts
- Officially licensed Walker Evans Racing wheels
- Officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires molded in sticky R35 compound
- Realistic steel C-channel chassis frame
- Four wheel drive with heavy duty differential lockers front and rear
- Adjustable oil-filled coil-over shocks with realistic looking shock reservoir
- 27T motor, 2.4GHz radio system, digital metal gear steering servo, assembled
Width: 9" (229mm)
Length: 21.24" (540mm)
Height: 9" (229mm)
Wheelbase: 12.3" (313mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.7" (68mm)
Weight: 4.65lb (2.1kg)
Motor: 27T 540/550 size
Radio: Two Channel
Servos: One digital, high-torque metal gear (standard size)
ESC: Forward and reverse ESC w/ LiPo cutoff
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries
- (1) 2S 7.4V LiPo battery pack or 7.2V 6-Cell NiMH battery pack
- Compatible battery charger
This product was added to our catalog on February 7, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
- List Price:
- You Save:
- $305.01 (45%)