- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Axial SCX10 "Deadbolt" RTR 4WD Electric Rock Crawler
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is the Axial SCX10 "Deadbolt" Ready to Run 4WD Electric Rock Crawler. The SCX10 platform is a proven scale chassis platform that delivers looks and performance. This version features the popular Deadbolt body from the AX10 chassis, fit to the SCX10 which gives it an aggressive, yet scale appearance. The Deadbolt body with realistic driver figure, combined with officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires and Walker Evans Racing wheels gives the SCX10 Deadbolt scale looks that cannot be matched, with off the charts performance.
- Dove-Tail Cage: The universal dove-tailed bolt-in cage is made to fit rig bodies modified for maximum clearance. This cage also works with the AXI04038 Jeep® Wrangler Rock Racer Body.
- Axles Designed for Performance and Durability: The axles have been designed with many features that cannot be found on other products. Everything from the axle strength, pinion angle, caster, and ground clearance were taken into consideration when designing these axles. The result is a far superior axle that will stand-up to some severe punishment. To ensure added longevity from the start, a high-tolerance sintered diff locker is included along with hardened steel axle shafts.
- WB8 HD Wildboar™ Driveshafts: The WB8 HD Wildboar™ Driveshafts feature an updated design with a larger diameter cross pin (2x11mm) along with an M4 Screw Shaft (2mm hex drive) for added strength. A center splined slider floats between each end and features added material which reduces flex and fatigue.
- 3-piece driveshaft with strengthened slider-floater tube.
- Increased surface at the connection between the ball joints and output shaft tubes.
- 2x11mm cross pin adds 25% more surface area providing more strength for the ball joint.
- Captured cross pin design eliminates older set screw design for more durability and easy maintenance.
- Dual Slipper Clutch: The dual slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for added surface area. This allows for more precise tuning and holding power. The spur gear features strong, 32 pitch gearing for high torque applications.
- Transmission: The transmission was designed to place the weight of the motor as low as possible to maintain a low CG (Center of Gravity). The ultra compact transmission doesn't compromise performance because it also allows for a wide range of gearing choices. The overall ratio can be adjusted from 15:1 all the way up to 74:1 using different pinion/spur gear choices which allow for super high speed or to competition level crawling speed.
- Spur Gear Cover: The protective transmission spur gear cover helps keep dirt and debris out of your pinion and spur gear for a quiet and efficient drivetrain.
- 27T Motor: The Axial 27T motor supplies plenty of power for high speed trail runs or powering over obstacles. Tear up the terrain indoor or outdoors. Easy operation: no tuning, no fuel, no loud exhaust noise. Just plug n' go!
- Metal Frame C-Channel Chassis: The realistic high strength c-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross bracing for reinforcement and is held together with all hex hardware. Realistic looking frame and cross braces improve chassis rigidity (torsional stiffness). Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions allows you to adjust your suspension for maximum performance. The simplified design makes maintenance and assembly quick and easy. The contoured skid plate significantly reduces hang-ups on terrain.
- 5 Bucket Light Bar Set: The light bar’s tubular design give’s your vehicle cool scale looks and each light bucket can be outfitted with an LED light to help guide the way on those late night runs (NOTE: LED lights sold separately). The set also includes three different mesh grilles for your lights: plain, Axial and officially licensed PIAA® grille covers. NOTE: LED lights not included - optional Axial LED light systems AXI24251 Axial NVS - Night Visions System, AXI24257 Simple LED Controller.
- Poison Spyder Rock Brawler Bumper: Officially Licensed Poison Spyder Rock Brawler front bumper adds realism and functionality. The bumper features functional D-Rings for realistic recoveries, mounting holes for LED lights and an excellent approach angle to tackle extreme terrain. (NOTE: D-Rings included but not installed)
- Adjustable Coil Over Shocks:
- Adjustable threaded shock body with single coil over spring.
- Oil Filled Shocks allow you to tune dampening rate.
- Realistic looking coil over shock reservoir.
- Shock hoops on the SCX10™ frame allow for multiple shock positions for tunable performance.
- 4-Link Rear Suspension: The suspension geometry utilizes a 4-Link design for the rear which is optimized to reduce axle steer and torque twist. It also helps with steep off-camber climbs by having the proper amount of anti-squat and roll characteristics. The 4-Link system also aids against suspension wrap-up in high power applications.
- Walker Evans Racing Wheels: Officially licensed Walker Evans Racing wheels are molded from a blend of high quality nylon materials for strength and durability with a solid 12mm hex mount and dressed in black for an aggressive look.
- Maxxis Trepador Tires: A set of officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires molded in R35 sticky compound have been included to deliver superior grip. They have been mounted on black Walker Evans Racing wheels for an aggressive look. These are taller than the Ripsaw 1.9 tires which gives you more ground clearance, bump absorption and trail ruggedness for smooth, stable performance on your favorite trails. Tire dimensions: 4.6" tall, 1.43" wide
- 2.4GHz for Worry Free Driving: The AX-3 2.4GHz transmitter is a two channel, pistol grip radio with servo reversing switches for steering and throttle, trim dials for fine tuning steering and throttle centers. The battery indicator light also lets you know when your transmitter batteries run low.
- AE-5 ESC with Drag Brake: The Axial AE-5 ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPO and NiMh battery types with a simple jumper – no more complex procedures.
- Jumper 1 provides a simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMh.
- Jumper 2 switches drag brake settings.
- Waterproof design with waterproof on/off switch / standard plug / laser etched heat sink.
- Tactic TSX45 Metal Gear Servo: The included Tactic TSX45 metal gear servo is rated at 151 oz-in of torque for massive turning power and dual ball bearings provide smooth and precise movement for the metal gear train.
- Protective Radio Box: The sealed radio box keeps your receiver safe from the elements.
- Scale Details: In addition to realistic, fully licensed wheels and tires, the SCX10 Deadbolt features realistic scale details like a driver figure with helmet, interior details and a body design with retro inspired lines.
Wheelbase: 12.3" (313mm)
Length: 21.25" (540mm)
Width: 9" (229mm)
Height: 9" (229mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.7" (68mm)
Weight: 4.65lbs (2.1kg)
Needed to Complete:
- 7.2V NiMH or 7.4V LiPo Battery
- Charger compatible with battery chemistry
- AA Batteries for TX
This product will be in stock on Tuesday, September 30 2014.
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
Low Price: $299.99
Out Of StockYou may back order this item, and you will be notified when it arrives in stock.
ETA: Sep 30, 2014
This item earns up to 300 Customer Reward points Learn More