- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
CEN Racing Colossus GST-E 1/8 Brushless 4WD Monster Truck w/2.4GHz Radio & 2200kV 4-Pole Motor
This is the CEN Racing Colossus GST-E 1/8 Scale Brushless 4WD Monster Truck, with an included 2.4GHz Radio System and 2200kV 4-Pole Brushless Motor. The GST-E is one of the largest, and most powerful 1/8 scale brushless monster trucks available! The included HobbyWing competition ESC/motor combo and efficient cooling system allow the electronics to stay cool when the bashing gets hot.
The GST-E features three fully sealed differentials that can be filled with silicone oil (grease included from the factory) to tune the handling of the truck. The chassis design is perfectly balanced giving the truck superior handling regardless of the surface. An active center differential is included in the GST-E for better durability and on-track performance while a optional differential lock is available separately. The gargantuan 7.5 inch low profile tires with chrome wheels dwarf everything else out there and will provide plenty of grip on nearly any terrain.
- Chassis Layout: The Colossus GST-E's chassis layout offers superior weight balance that delivers stability and quick reaction. The Motor/ESC is located in the front of the truck while Battery mounts in the rear. An active center diff is installed inside the center transmission.
- HobbyWing Brushless Motor Cooling System: The competition level HobbyWing ESC is used along with an efficient cooling fan on both the motor and ESC. Additionally, an aluminum cooling fin is installed to keep the temperatures down. The Colossus GST-E will stay "cool" and handle plenty of harsh bashing.
- Skyion 2.4G Spectrum Digital Radio: The Skyion radio provides a rock solid digital connection. With functions ranging from digital dual rate to EPA adjustment, the Skyion radio system gives you an R/C experience that you dont expect from a RTR vehicle.
- Savox SA1230SG Digital Servo: The 500 oz-in Savox SA-1230SG Monster Torque Steel Gear Digital Servo is included as standard equipment and will turn the massive 7.5" tires under any circumstances.
- Metal Center Drive Shafts: Heavy duty Steel Drive shafts and beefy outdrives are used on the Colossus GST-E to deliver power to the wheels instantly. This is one of the strongest drivetrains available.
- 8mm CVS: Huge heavy duty CVS (constant velocity shafts) are included. These shafts allow for better handling through bumps, made of hardened steel and are super heavy duty.
- Durability You Can See: The Colossus GST-E uses aerospace aluminum chassis components and CNC/Steel drivetrain parts throughout the truck. Colossus GST-E is simply one of the most durable, and exciting trucks available.
- 7.5 inch Chrome Wheel: Equipped with shiny 7.5" Chrome wheels, the Colossus GST-E has a unique look and stands out from the rest.
- CNC Motor Mount: Colossus GST-E is equipped with a CNC aluminum motor mount for durability, appearance, and performance reasons.
- Battery Mount: Colossus GST-E's battery mount allows for multiple battery configurations. Minimum 4S Lipo is required, but the battery tray has room more. Battery packs can sit both horizontally and vertically.
- Front/Rear/Center - Aluminum Differential: The Colossus GST-E includes a super strong differential case that houses the ultra strong gear differential. This is one of the strongest differentials ever developed.
- Enclosed Center Transmission: The Colossus GST-E has a sealed center transmission that eliminates substances like dirt, dust, water, and oil from coming in contact with the gears inside. Maximum protection for your investment.
- Parts Compatibility: Colossus GST-E shares 95% of the same parts with Colossus GST 7.7, GSR 5.0, and Nemesis 7.7. All of the GSS aluminum hopups will also fit onto the Colossus GST-E.
- Enclosed Receiver Box: The Colossus GST-E has a sealed Radio compartment that eliminates substances like dirt, dust, water, and oil from coming in contact with your receiver.
- Shocks with Functional Reservoirs: These shocks are tuned for the track with white coated "stiff" racing springs. The functional reservoirs provide added stability in any terrain.
Chassis: Aluminum Vertical Plate Design
Length: 23.1in (587mm)
Width: 18.4in (467mm)
Wheelbase: 15.63in (397mm)
Ground Clearance: 4in (111.8mm)
Suspension Travel: 5in (127mm)
Pinion Gearing: 12T
Spur Gearing: 66T
Motor/ESC Spec: HobbyWing P4074 / 4P / 2200kV
Motor Pole: 4-Pole
Cooling Fan: Yes
Aluminum Cooling Fin: Yes
Capacity: 4S LiPo Battery
Servo: Savox S1230SG - 500 oz-in/.16 @ 6.0V
Needed To Complete:
- (2) 2S LiPo Batteries or (1) 4S LiPo Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
- (8) AA Batteries for Transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on March 3, 2014.