- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Curtis Youngblood Rave Ballistic 635 Flybarless Electric Helicopter Kit
This is the Curtis Youngblood Rave Ballistic 635 Flybarless Electric Helicopter Kit. The Rave Ballistic 635 shares about 90% of the same parts as the 700, but there are a few changes to make this helicopter unique to the Ballistic line of helicopters.
The tail assembly on the 635 is a shortened version of the 700 as far as the boom, supports, torque tube and control rod. The canopy is the same as the 700, as well as the gears. The 635 offers a redesigned and improved main frame for an optimized 635 performance over using the standard Ballistic main frame with a shorter boom. The auto unit has been optimized for the 635 as well, reducing weight and cost.
- Thinner and smaller profile frame layout. Lighter weight, with the standard Ballistic bolt pattern. Cross compatibility with entire Ballistic line.
- Redesigned, lighter and less expensive Auto rotation unit. Standard Ballistic bolt pattern while saving weight and cost. Compatible with all Ballistic main gears.
- Shorter Tail setup/assembly to fit 635 layout
- Lighter carbon fins and bracket. Standard Ballistic bolt pattern. Cross compatibility with entire Ballistic line.
- Fully upgradable to Machined Helical main gear
- Fully upgradable to Steel Helical tail gears
- Electric Specific design
- Direct servo drive
- Metal motor mount with bearing pinion shaft support
- Carbon Fiber Frames
- Painted Fiberglass Canopy
- Aluminum Tail Boom
- Helical Main Gear
- Carbon Tail Gear Box
- Sliding Battery Tray
- Boom Support Bridge
- Velcro Straps
- ESC Front/Top Mount
- Boom-Mounted Tail Servo
- Dual-Support Tail Control Arm
Main Blade Length: 625-645mm (5mm blade bolt)
Tail Blade Length: 95-105mm
Main Gear: Helical 130 Tooth Mod 1
Flat Gear: 113 Tooth Flat Gear
Tail Miter Gears: Plastic 22 Tooth Mod 1
Rotor System: 9mm cross shaft, 2.5mm push rods, fully ball raced - standard in Ballistic Line
Tail rotor System: Aluminum tube drive - standard in Ballistic Line
Needed To Complete:
- 7-Channel Radio System
- (3) Cyclic Servos – High Torque Recommended
- (1) Tail Servo
- Brushless Motor (Scorpion 4225-550 or 4035-560 recommended)
- Electronic Speed Control (Castle 120 recommended)
- Main Blades (625mm Radix V2 recommended)
- Tail Blades (95mm Radix V2 recommended)
- 13 Tooth Pinion Gear
- (2) 6S 22.2V LiPo Battery Pack (3700-4000mAh)
- Compatible Battery Charger
- Flybarless Gyro
This product was added to our catalog on December 27, 2012.