- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
E-flite P-51D Mustang Bind-N-Fly Basic Electric Airplane
As a Bind-N-Fly Basic, you can enjoy air superiority in no time at all. Final assembly is minimal and can be complete in about the time it takes to charge your battery. Once bound to your DSM2/DSMX compatible transmitter, an outstanding warbird experience is just a park away.
- Electric Retracts: The installed main landing gear feature reliable electric retraction with covers over the steel struts that enhance the scale appearance along with the outer gear doors.
- Functional Flaps: The light wing loading of this Mustang, plus operational flaps, gives this warbird a significantly greater flight envelope with the ability to takeoff in shorter distances and land more slowly.
- 4-Blade Propeller: The specially engineered 4-blade propeller delivers an appearance on the flight line thatís just as impressive as its performance in the air.
- Authentic Appearance: Durable Z-Foamô construction provides the ability to replicate complex airframe detail with greater accuracy.
Wingspan: 44.0 in (1120mm)
Overall Length: 38.4 in (975mm)
Wing Area: 334 sq in (21.5 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 42.8 oz (1214 g)
Motor Size: 15-size brushless outrunner, 950Kv (installed)
Radio: 6 channels minimum
Prop Size: 9.8x6 (4 blade) or 10.75 x 8 (2 blade)
Speed Control: 30-amp BL ESC (installed)
Recommended Battery: 11.1V 2200mAh 3S 25C LiPo (required)
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Needed to Complete:
- 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX compatible transmitter
- 11.1V 3S 2200mAh LiPo 25C flight battery
- Charger for flight battery
This product was added to our catalog on July 14, 2014.