- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
E-flite P-51D Mustang Plug-N-Play Electric Airplane
As a value packed Plug-N-Play you can enjoy air superiority very quickly. Final assembly is minimal once you choose your favorite full-range, 6-channel radio, a recommended 2200mAh 11.1V 3S 25C Li-Po battery and a compatible Li-Po balance charger. If the most outstanding warbird experience in the park is your mission, be sure to choose the recommended Spektrumô 6-Channel AS3Xģ Sport receiver-sold separately.
- Electric Retracts: The installed main landing gear feature reliable electric retraction with covers over the steel struts that enhance the scale appearance along with the outer gear doors.
- Functional Flaps: The light wing loading of this Mustang, plus operational flaps, gives this warbird a significantly greater flight envelope with the ability to takeoff in shorter distances and land more slowly.
- 4-Blade Propeller: The specially engineered 4-blade propeller delivers an appearance on the flight line thatís just as impressive as its performance in the air.
- Authentic Appearance: Durable Z-Foamô construction provides the ability to replicate complex airframe detail with greater accuracy.
Wingspan: 44.0 in (1120mm)
Overall Length: 38.4 in (975mm)
Wing Area: 334 sq in (21.5 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 42.8 oz (1214 g)
Motor Size: 15-size brushless outrunner, 950Kv (installed)
Radio: 6 channels minimum
Prop Size: 9.8x6 (4 blade) or 10.75 x 8 (2 blade)
Speed Control: 30-amp BL ESC (installed)
Recommended Battery: 11.1V 2200mAh 3S 25C LiPo (required)
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Needed to Complete:
- 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX compatible transmitter & receiver radio system
- 11.1V 3S 2200mAh LiPo 25C flight battery
- Charger for flight battery
This product will be in stock on Thursday, September 18 2014.