- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Estes Proto X SLT RTF Nano Electric Quad-Copter w/2.4GHz, LiPo & Charger
This is the Estes Proto X SLT Ready-to-Fly Nano Electric Quad-Copter. With SLT protocol, the Proto X SLT Quadcopter may also be flown with radio systems such as the Tactic TTX650.
More technical info will be added when available.
- Plastic body with window and trim detail
- Six LED lights indicate front and back of the heli, and also help in low light flying
- 4-channel 2.4GHz Radio with dual rates and digital trims
- Six axis gyro with "Auto Correcting Technology" that self-corrects the quadcopter regardless of the direction that it's launched
- Four micro motors
- 100mAh 3.7V LiPo battery
- USB charge cord
- One-piece PCB frame
- For Ages 14 and Above
- For Indoor Use Only
Dimensions: 1.8x1.8" (45 x 45mm)
Weight: 0.40oz (11.5g)
- RTF Proto-X SLT Nano Quadcopter
- 2.4GHz Radio
- LiPo Battery
- Charge Cord
- 4 spare rotor blades
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AAA Batteries for transmitter
NOTE: Due to its very small size, the Proto-X has a built-in LiPo battery that is not designed for replacement. Attempting to remove or replace the Lipo battery will likely damage the quadcopter. In addition, precise placement of the battery is critical for proper CG, balance and performance and isn't recommended for consumer replacement.
This product will be in stock on Friday, October 17 2014.