- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Futaba 4YF 2.4GHz FHSS 4-Channel Airplane Radio System w/R2004GF Receiver
This is the Futaba 4YF 2.4GHz FHSS 4-Channel Airplane Radio System, with an included R2004GF 4-Channel Receiver. Futaba quality, FHSS technology and an economical price make the 4YF 2.4GHz FHSS radio an excellent choice for cost-conscious modelers wanting an interference-free spread spectrum system for sport flying. The 4YF has always been a great value, and now Futaba has enhanced it with cutting-edge 2.4GHz performance and security!
2.4GHz FHSS Technology
Frequency-hopping 2.4GHz FHSS technology results in a radio system that's as cutting-edge as it is easy to use!
The R2004GF receiver is compatible only with electronics created specifically for 2.4GHz FHSS systems.
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) eliminates signal interference and frequency pins
- The included R2004GF receiver features a flexible coaxial antenna that can be easily positioned inside the model for optimum reception
- Easy, convenient push-button transmitter/receiver linking, with no binding plugs
- Power Down Mode - reduces RF power for 90 seconds, simplifying ground checks for interference
- All-channel servo reversing for more installation options
- Power and servo reversing switches located out of the way to prevent accidental changes
- Battery meter with green and red LED for instant "go/no-go" status
4YF Transmitter Specifications:
Operating System: 2-stick, 4-channel
Power Supply: 6V (4 "AA" batteries)
Current Drain: 90mA
R2004GF Receiver Specifications:
Power Requirements: 4.8V or 6V (shared with servo)
Current Drain: 30mA (at no signal)
Size: 1.54x1.02x0.39 inches (39x26x10mm)
Weight: 0.49oz (14g)
This product was added to our catalog on April 7, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
|You Save:||$30.00 (23%)|