- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Futaba R6202SBW 3/18 Channel 2.4GHz FASST High Voltage Micro S.Bus Receiver
This is the Futaba R6202SBW 3/18 Channel 2.4GHz FASST High Voltage Micro S.Bus Receiver.
- Utilizes digital serial data communication technology to transmit control signals between the receiver and servos using S.Bus hubs and cables (available separately)
- Easy programming with the SBC-1 Channel Setting Tool (FUTM4190)
- S-Bus receivers or PCLink software
- SBD-1 decoder cables (not included) allow the use of existing analog and digital servos
- Handles eight channels without S.Bus usage or as many as the available number of channels on transmitter with S.Bus use
- Prevents mismatched servo/channel connections
- Full-range receiver with DAD (Dual Antenna Diversity) that can be used in any flight application
- One year limited warranty through manufacturer beginning at date of purchase
Power Requirement: 3.7V or 7.4V battery or regulated output from ESC*
Dimensions: 1-7/8x1x9/16" (47x25x14mm)
Weight: 0.5oz (14.0g)
*NOTE: Output capacity must meet usage condition
This product was added to our catalog on April 3, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
|You Save:||$30.00 (30%)|