- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Futaba S9452 Digital High-Speed/Torque Servo
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is the S9452 Digital Hi-Speed.Hi-Torque Servo for many applications, especially, On-Road Touring Car Use and Comes with "J" Connector Installed. This servo will work fine with either 4.8V or 6V receiver packs. This is the replacement for the popular S9451 Digital Hi-Speed servo.
- Digitally Enhanced Microprocessor Cut About 1/2 of the Response Time From Transmitter Input To Servo Reaction.
- Coreless Motor with two ball bearings on output shaft
- Metal Gears (to replace, use FUTM3432)
- High Torque
- Case is Made of Black Plastic with newly developed mounting flanges.
- Dust and Water Resistant (Not Waterproof)
- One year warranty.
- One Digital Car/Boat Servo w/Small Round Horn
- Two Rectangular Grommets
- Four Brass Bushings (eyelets)
- One Small Round Horn (already mounted on the servo)
- One Three Arm Horn
- Speed: .11 Sec/60 Degrees @ 6V
- Torque: 127.8 oz-in @ 6V
- Weight: 1.76 oz (50g)
- Length: 1.57" (40mm)
- Width: 0.8" (20mm)
- Height: 1.32" (33.6mm)
This product was added to our catalog on September 27, 2007.
So far I have two of these floating around and from the looks of it about to get either 1 or two more. First off, the 9452 is fast but it doesn't sacrifice alot of strength to do it which is nice. This is a very good servo for either throttle/brake applications in buggies/monster trucks (can easily lock the brakes in the rc8 or savage-->can endo the savage) while also being very good for steering in smaller vehicles like stadium trucks or touring cars. All in all its a good piece.
This is an excellent servo- great speed & torque. Very high quality & dependability. Has never skipped a beat.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
MAP Price: $84.99
This item earns up to 85 Customer Reward points Learn More