- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
HPI Savage XL Octane 1/8 4WD Gas Monster Truck w/2.4GHz Radio & 15cc Gasoline Engine
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is the HPI Savage XL Octane 1/8 4WD Gas Monster Truck. HPI has done it! They have developed the first GASOLINE-powered Monster Truck. What does this mean for you? Longer run times, reduced fuel costs, and more brutal monster power! Based off of the indestructible Savage X, the Savage XL Octane features even more durability with an extensive list of upgrades. It includes all the stuff you need to get it ready to rip. Just add your gas and 2-stroke oil, and get ready to wreak havoc on the neighborhood.
- 2.7hp GT15C 15cc 2-stroke Octane engine with pull-start; .91 ci of power
- Massive 300cc fuel tank for over 20 minutes of runtime per tank
- Savage XL extended chassis with 3mm thick TVP plates
- 4-shoe Quadra clutch system with cooling fan
- All-metal shaft drivetrain for durability
- 3-speed transmission for aggressive action
- Machined steel spur gear
- Heavy duty clutch bell and dog bone outdrives and axles
- Machined brake hubs and triple-disc brake system for impressive stops
- Extra-large Big Bore oil-filled shocks on each corner
- Low fuel costs using pump gasoline and 2-stroke oil
- Water-resistant receiver and battery box
- Waterproof steering and throttle servos
- Fully equipped with ball bearings for maximum efficiency
- 2.4GHz radio system for hassle-free performance
- All-terrain tires with standardized Savage 17mm hex hubs
Length: 23.03 in (585mm)
Width: 17.5 in (445mm)
Weight: 15.6 lbs (7076g)
Height: 10.4 in (265mm)'
Wheelbase: 15.55 in (395mm)
- (2) 1200mAh 6.0V Battery Packs
- (1) Wall Charger
- "AA" Batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on June 11, 2014.
Bought this truck after being out of the hobby for a long time. I was initially impressed with it, starts easy, tuning is simple and it just looks awesome overall. But after running about 15 tanks though it the exhaust manifold started spewing oil down the side of the engine. Having fixed that now my CDI is dead and I'm still waiting on the warranty repair/replacement. Overall I think this is a very fun truck but for the price parts should not be failing within 2 weeks, HPI defiantly still has a few bugs to work out with this one.
I have had this truck for a little while now. I have put about 12 tanks through it. Yes when you first get it you will have to be patient with it and i recommend just changing the spark plug after the first tank. It seems the spark plugs likes to foul out after the first tank or so. It will take 5 tanks or more before it starts to shift properly, like i said be patient with it and it will be worth it. I love this truck and it is my favorite in my collection...
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
- List Price:
- You Save:
- $670.01 (44%)
This item earns up to 870 Customer Reward points Learn More