Hitec Aurora 9 2.4GHz Transmitter w/Optima 9 Receiver (No Servo's)
This is the Hitec Aurora 9 2.4GHz Transmitter System with a included Optima 9 Receiver. The Aurora 9 is a "pure digital" 2.4GHz system offering an extremely low latency response time for that "connected" feeling. Featuring a large back-lit 5.1 inch touch screen display, 30 model memory, assignable switches, and customizable programming menus, the Aurora 9 is a true 3 in 1 radio with sophisticated programming for sail planes, helicopters, and all kinds of power planes. With all these features, there is no doubt the Aurora 9 will become the radio of choice for the most sophisticated pilots.
The included Optima 9 Receiver has been designed for larger aircraft, and features two of Hitecs exclusive "Boosted Omni-Directional Antennas" for added safety and security. The Optima 9 also features Hitec's Supplementary Power Connection (SPC) that eliminates “brown out” concerns by powering the receiver independently of the servos.
- AFHSS with Smart Scan - Rock solid, interference-free performance: Hitec's 2.4GHz Spread Spectrum system utilizes the latest Adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (AFHSS) technology and the exclusive Smart Scan system to ensure a rock solid, interference free connection between the transmitter and receiver. When selected, Hitec's 2.4GHz Smart Scan function scans the 2.4GHz specturm to find the cleanest channels in which to operate thereby providing interference free operation even in the most crowded environments
- Boosted Omni Directional Antenna (BODA): The Optima 2.4GHz line of receivers feature Hitec's exclusive BODA receiver technology. Independent tests have proven that the single BODA system in Hitec's 6 and 7 channel systems is equal to or better than a dual antenna system, while Hitec's Optima 9 receiver features a dual BODA system to give the added security larger models need.
- Supplementary Power Connection (SPC): With the Hitec Supplementary Power Connection you can eliminate “brown out” concerns by powering the receiver independently of the servos.
- Telemetry System: The Optima line of receivers and Spectra 2.4GHz module have full telemetry capabilities with built in low receiver batter warning. Additional telemetry capabilities can be added using optional sensors for display in the Aurora 9 or with Hitec's PC based Telemetry Monitoring System.
Aurora 9 Features:
- AFHSS 2.4GHz / PPM Compatible
- Easy to read, easily accessible 5.1 inch wide touch LCD backlit display
- Customizable Menu
- One-stop model type setting
- 3 Multi-tasking digital trims
- Fill-sized comfortable hand grip
- Fully assignable control switches, sliders, stick, and digital adjusters
- Highly sensitive quad ball-bearing gimbals
- Super-Easy gimbal mode change / tension adjustment
- Selectable mode 1, 2, 3, 4 and 2 custom
- Power management system
- Digital trim nano-adjuster
Optima 9 Features:
- SmartScan Mode Selectable
- Low Battery Warning Basic Telemetry Function
- Full Telemetry Capabilities (Using the HPP-22 and Hitec Telemetry System)
- Fail-Safe/Hold Function
- Upgradable & Firmware
Modulation: 2.4 GHz AFHSS
Conversion Type: N/A
Dimensions: 1.92x1.14x0.61" (48x29x15mm)
Weight: 0.80oz (22.40g)
# of Channels: 9
Receiver: (1) Optima 9
Programming Features: Heli / Aircraft / Glider
Model Memory: 30
Modes: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 2 custom
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: NiMh Tx & Rx batteries
Experience Level: Advanced
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday, December 22, 2009.
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply