- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
HobbyZone Super Cub S RTF Airplane w/DX4e
This is the HobbyZone Super Cub S Ready-to-Fly Airplane. The HobbyZone® Super Cub has been one of the most popular trainer aircraft on the market thanks to its excellent looks and solid performance. This slow-flying, three-channel trainer makes adjusting to the sensation of flight an easy process. Horizon Hobby has integrated the revolutionary SAFE™ technology system into the Super Cub S to make it easier than ever to teach yourself to fly.
With SAFE technology, pilots can fly the Super Cub S in three flight modes and have the option to use the intuitive panic button at any time to return the Super Cub S to steady flight at the push of a button. Beyond being a great way to learn how to fly, the Super Cub S RTF includes the sophisticated Spektrum™ DX4e 4-channel 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter, which supports both Spektrum DSM2® and DSMX receivers. The DX4e can also be used with other RC aircraft as a pilot’s skills progress.
- Three-channel control and slow flight provide an excellent teach-yourself-to-fly experience
- Intuitive SAFE™ technology provides three modes to give new pilots the ultimate progressive learning experience
- If you lose control of the airplane, "Panic Mode" returns the aircraft to stable, level flight with the push of a button
- Beginner and intermediate modes provide support for new pilots by limiting the roll and pitch of the airplane, keeping you in control at all times
- Experienced mode allows pilots who have mastered the basics to explore the incredible performance of the Super Cub S aircraft supported by the revolutionary AS3X® stabilization system
- Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter
- The included full-Range Spektrum™ DX4e 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter can be used with a variety of other Spektrum-equipped products
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam™ construction is extraordinarily tough; but in case of damage, you can make repairs with almost any glue and be back in the air in minutes
Wingspan: 47.7 in (1212mm)
Overall Length: 32.5 in (826mm)
Flying Weight: 25.2 oz (714 g)
Motor Size: 480-size brushed motor (installed)
Radio: DX4e 4-channel transmitter (included)
Servos: (2) SV80 servos (installed)
Prop Size: 9 x 6
Recommended Battery: 11.1V 3S 1300mAh LiPo battery (included)
Charger: DC 3S LiPo balancing charger with AC power supply
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to teach yourself to fly is included in the box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter.
This product will be in stock on Monday, October 6 2014.