- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Hobbywing EZRun 60A Sensorless Brushless ESC
This is the Hobbywing EZRun 60A Sensorless Brushless ESC. This 60A ESC is perfect for 1/10 scale sport action and features easy programming, high quality components and big current endurance.
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motors.
- High quality components, big current endurance.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
Output: Continuous 60A, burst 380A.
Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo.
BEC: 6V/1.5A (Linear mode built-in BEC).
Resistance: 0.0007 Ohm
Motor Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor
- With 4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S Lipo: On-Road≥5.5T, Off-Road≥8.5T;
- With 6-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S Lipo: On-Road≥8.5T, Off-Road≥13T;
Suitable Car: 1/12 and 1/10 on-road and off-road sport.
Weight: 32g (Without wires)
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.