- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Hobbywing Xerun 150A Sensored 1/8 Buggy Brushless ESC/Motor Combo w/Program Box (2250kV)
This is the Xerun 150A Sensored 1/8 Scale Buggy Brushless ESC and Motor Combo, with an included LCD Program Box. This combo combines the 150A Xerun Sensored/Brushless ESC with the Xerun 4068 2250kV Sensored/Brushless motor, and also adds in the Hobbywing LCD Multifunction Program Box. This motor and ESC combo works great with 1/8 scale on-road vehicles as well as 1/8 scale off-road buggies, truggies and short course trucks.
- Compatible with most of sensorless and sensored brushless motors such as Novak, LRP and Feigao, etc.
- Large current endurance.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- The built-in switching mode BEC has powerful output to supply all electronic equipments.
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Electric brake function, also compatible with mechanical disc-brake system.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
- The major electronic components are sealed against splashing water and dust.
- These is a mounting stand for installing the ESC on chassis easily and firmly.
- Sensored motor provides the best control and performance
- 4-poles rotor, high efficiency (>90%), the additional heat-sink is unnecessary in most applications.
- Updated design with lighter weight but bigger torque.
- Higher power, faster acceleration and higher top speed.
- Top quality materials:
- Aluminum shell (case)
- High quality magnets
- Copper wires of high temperature endurance
- Good quality bearings
- Anti-broken rotor with special workmanship.
Output: Continuous 150A, burst 950A.
Input: 6-18 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-6S LiPo. (When using 2S lipo or 6 cells NiMH, an UBEC or seperate battery is strongly recommended to supply the receiver)
BEC: 5.75V/3A (Switch mode built-in BEC).
Resistance: 0.0002 Ohm.
Motor Supported: Sensorless and sensored brushless motors.
- When working with 4 cells Lipo: KV<=3000
- When working with 6 cells Lipo: KV<=2400
Suitable Car: 1/8 On-road/Buggy/Truggy/Monster competition.
Size: 58mm(L) * 46.5mm(W) * 35mm(H).
Weight: 105g (Without wires).
Motor Diameter: 40mm
Motor Length: 68mm
Shaft Diameter: 5mm
Shaft Length: 18.5mm
Resistance mΩ: 5.0
Max Input: 18V
Program Box Specifications:
Input Voltage: 4.5-12.6V
Display: 16x2 character LCD
Interface: Mini USB, ESC interface (Futaba plug), Power supply interface (Futaba plug)
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
- List Price:
- You Save:
- $105.01 (33%)