- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
JConcepts Pressure Points 2.2 Rear Buggy Tires (2)
This is a set of two JConcepts Pressure Points 2.2 Rear Buggy tires. JConcepts Pressure Points are the latest low-height tread option specifically designed to tame high-speed courses with either wet or blue groove traction conditions. The design starts as an angular, low pin design as a carryover from the successful Bar Codes front tire line-up. The small “points” combined with “lower case” Y elements developed on the original Bar Codes V1 rear tire provide the ultimate in surface area “pressure” penetration and tack.
The inner carcass and side-wall has built-in ribbing which limits carcass collapse and increases support on the outside during hard cornering and driving. The inner ribbing, combined with the included JConcepts insert, is a perfect match to provide the ultimate in support, traction and consistency. Pressure Points are designed to be driven hard while maintaining the grip necessary to drive at the limit. The edges of the side-walls have been carefully rolled for a smooth transition during cornering which limits traction-roll characteristics and allows the driver control during the all important tipping point every driver has experienced.
- Low-height tread, specifically designed to tame high-speed courses
- Inner carcass and side-wall ribbing, limits carcass collapse and increases support
- Includes And-1 inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
This product was added to our catalog on June 30, 2014.