- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
JConcepts Subcultures Pre-Mounted 1/8th Buggy Tires (Blue) (2)
This is a set of two JConcepts Subcultures 1/8th Buggy Tires in Blue
compound. These have been pre-mounted on yellow dish wheels. Subcultures, the new
three tier design are the latest in 1/8th buggy tire development from
JConcepts. Itís a whole new world down within the tread as the
Subcultures are the first 1/8th buggy tire with three tier lug
technology. The precisely spaced pyramid shaped tread provides the
initial feel and control for hard packed, loose and loamy conditions,
while the step base gives the necessary height for wet and soft
conditions. At the very base of the Subcultures is a mesh of tread
which provides grip at a time when most tires are left bald, making
them perfect for long main events! Subcultures are a specialty tire
that when matched to the appropriate track can provide the performance
of an all around tire that racers dream of.
The Subcultures are a part of the JConcepts special breed of tire, designed for maximum performance when new or used as the design allows even wear all the way down to the tire body. Subcultures in new condition excel on hard or soft surfaces that are either dry, wet or where mixed conditions are present. Worn Subcultures on the second or third tier of lugs excel on surfaces where a groove has formed with minimal dust buildup.
Subcultures, itís a whole new world below the surface -
JConcepts team driver Ryan Maifield had this to say about the performance of the Subcultures tires:
ďDialing in my 1/8th buggy has never been easier than with JConcepts. The Subcultures tire is my latest weapon when Iím running on a surface that has loose and dry conditions. When it comes to tires, wheels, bodies and accessories JConcepts has you covered.Ē
- Blue compound
- Compact tire body with crisp tread and separation
- Aggressive 3-tier design
- Tires with inserts include Profiled (closed cell inserts)
- Pre-mounted on white wheels
- Yellow Compound: is a medium feel and developed for dry and clean blue or black groove conditions with warm ambient temperatures.
- Blue Compound: is a soft feel and developed for dry, blue groove with relatively cool ambient temperatures.
- Orange Compound: is a medium/soft feel and developed for dry and clean black groove track conditions with warm/hot ambient temperatures.
- Green Compound: is Super Soft, for conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
This product was added to our catalog on October 20, 2010.