- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Junsi iCharger 308DUO Lilo/LiPo/Life/NiMH/NiCD DC Battery Charger (8S/30A/1300W)
This is the Junsi iCharger 308DUO DC Battery Charger. The 308DUO uses advanced high current and high-performance synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology to deliver 800W per channel and up to 1300W of total charging power in Synchronous Mode, combined with a maximum charge/discharge current of up to 30A per channel and two channels up to 50A in Synchronous Mode! Each channel supports 8s Lithium and NiZn batteries, with maximum 1.2A balance current using a unique "internal resistance correction" balance calculation and can measure not only the internal resistance of the battery pack, but also measure the internal resistance of each cell within the lithium battery. Additionally, the 308DUO also supports 1-20 cell NiMH/NiCd batteries and 1-15 cell Pb batteries.
A 2.8-inch LCD screen provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming, temperature and more, and a 1A/5V USB charging port makes it convenient for the user to charge mobile phones and other portable USB devices. The 308DUO can save 64 pre-sets with SD Card data support, and also supports upgrading the hardware program through a USB port or SD card. The iCharger also supports “Logview” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data of the battery.
Other features include anti-sparking protection, intelligent fan control, internal temperature protection, self-discharge, regenerative to input discharge, lithium battery extra expanding discharge, reverse polarity protection (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging capacity, overrun time and maximum power protection functions to help keep your equipment safe.
- 800W of charging power per channel, 1300W when both channels are combined.
- Maximum charge/discharge current of up to 30A per channel, and two channels in Synchronous Mode up to 50A!
- Each channel supports 8s Lithium and NiZn batteries, 1-20s NiMH/NiCd batteries and 1-15s Pb batteries
- Unique "internal resistance correction" balance calculation
- 2.8-inch LCD screen displays current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming, temperature and more
- 64 parameters sets can be saved
- Supports data import/export to SD card
- 1A/5V USB charging port to charge mobile phones and other portable USB devices
- Anti-sparking protection
- Intelligent fan control
- Internal temperature protection
- Multi-discharge: self-discharge, regenerative to input discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge
- Measures internal resistance of a lithium battery pack, but also each cell within the lithium battery
- Reverse polarity (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging capacity, overrun time and maximum power protection functions
- Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port or SD card.
- Supports “Logview” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data. (See detailed information about Logview here)
To download the product manual click here.
Input Voltage Range: 10.0—30.0VDC
Maximum Input Current Limit: <60A, CH1/2<40A
Maximum Charge/Discharge Current: 50A@Syn. Mode 30A@Asyn. Mode
Maximum Charge Power Capacity: 1300W (Channel 800W @input > 23.5V)
Maximum Discharge Power Capacity: 130W (Channel 80W)
Maximum Regenerative Discharge Power Capacity: 1300W (Channel 800W)
Maximum Extra Discharge Power Capacity: 2100W (Channel 1050W @35V/30A)
Maximum Current Drain for Balancing: 2.4A@Syn. Mode 1.2A@Asyn. Mode
USB Charging Port: 5V/1A（current-limiting protection 1.2A）
Net Weight: 0.91kg
Dimension: 171.2x117.8x58.8 ±0.5mm
This product was added to our catalog on September 13, 2013.