- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
KDE Direct 550 Series Anti-Rotation Bracket Set (XT Version)
This is an optional KDE Direct 550 Anti-Rotation XT Version Bracket Set. This bracket set is for use with the Align T-REX 550 V1 and V2 series helicopter kits.
The prototype design was an innovative concept that provided a great upgrade for the TREX 550 series, but the KDE Direct team wanted to take the design to the next level. By incorporating an increased‐surface area and bind‐free construction to the rail, continuously smooth and wear‐free operation was achieved. In addition, the updated XT version is available to provide additional clearance to the rotor head when using the latest KDE Direct XT and ALIGN DFC Flybarless control mechanics.
- Guide Rail Geometry: Similar to the KDE Direct TREX 450 PRO design, the updated guide rail provides a bind-free, wear‐resistant surface for the full‐range of elevator anti‐rotation pin motion.
- Guide Rail Alignment Geometry: Allows for perfect alignment of the guide rail to the base, critical to prevent unwanted flex and problematic binding in the guide rail during installation and flight.
- Extended Electronics Mount: Compatible with a wide-range of Gyro and Flybarless snesors, including full-size electronics that require a large mount footprint (such as the 3GX sensor).
Weight: 21 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- (1) T-REX 550 Series Aluminum Anti-Rotation Bracket, XT Version
- (1) T-REX 550 Series Aluminum Anti-Rotation Bracket Base Plate
- (1) T-REX 550 Series Aluminum Anti-Rotation Bracket Guide Rail, XT Version
- (2) 3x0.5x6mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (2) 3x0.5x8mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
This product was added to our catalog on June 26, 2012.