- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
KDE Direct V2 Universal Motor Mount w/Pinion Support (V1/V2/DFC)
This is an optional KDE Direct V2 Universal Motor Mount, with an included V2 Universal Pinion Support, and is intended for use with the Align 700E V1, V2 and DFC helicopter kits. This 6061-T6 Aluminum V2 Universal Motor Mount provides the pilot the ability to run almost-all motor and gearing combinations available for the T-REX 700E, with the ability to adjust for 11 tooth through 18 tooth module 1.0 pinion sizes when meshed with the standard size, 112 tooth and 115 tooth module 1.0 main drive gears. With a unique Universal Motor Mount hole pattern, the upgrade can accommodate all M4x25mm and M3x25mm motors on the market with a solid, four-bolt hole pattern installation.
Also included in this package is the adjustable KDE Direct V2 Universal Pinion Gear Support which features an oversized 6x15x5mm radial bearing for incredible durability and machined clearance for the Helical Autorotation Gears from Align.
- 51 Grams (Design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- (1) T-REX 700E Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount and Pinion Support Assembly V2
- (1) T-REX 700E Series Aluminum Universal Motor Base Plate
- (2) T-REX 700E Series Aluminum Universal Motor Base Adjustment Rails
- (1) T-REX 700E Series Aluminum Universal Pinion Support Plate V2
- (2) T-REX 700E Series Aluminum Universal Pinion Support Adjustment Rails
- (1) Radial Ball Bearing 6x15x5mm
- (2) 4x0.7x10mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (2) M4 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
- (4) M3x0.5x10mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (4) M3x0.5x8mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (4) M3 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
Note: For proper operation of the V2 Universal Motor Mount assembly (alignment and strength of mounting hold), the length of the side-rail screws is critical. A maximum allowable length of 9.0mm (from the underside of the button head cap screw to the end of the threads) is required for proper installation. Check your stock screws before installation and modify and/or replace with aftermarket screws if desired (see installation diagram).
This product was added to our catalog on September 17, 2012.