Kyosho 70mm Big Bore Front Shock Spring (Light Blue) (2)
This is a set of optional Kyosho 70mm Big Bore Front Shock Springs, and are intended for use with the Kyosho MP9 1/8 scale buggy. These springs are made with a smaller 1.4 diameter wire, compared to the original springs that used 1.6 wire. These springs also have a lower turn count than the older big bore shock springs, which allows the spring to be lighter than the previous shock springs.
Short Length 70mm Shock Spring Specifications:
- IF350-814: Green - 8 turns/1.4 wire (3.68lb-in / 659.38 n/m)
- IF350-7514: Orange - 7.5 turns/1.4 wire (4.02lb-in / 719 n/m)
- IF350-714: Light Blue - 7 turns/1.4 wire (4.42lb-in / 6.09 n/m)
- IF350-1016: White - 10 turns/1.6 wire (4.62lb-in / 820 n/m)
- IF350-6514: Gray - 6.5 Turns/1.4 wire (4.91lb-in / 879.17 n/m)
- IF350-916: Purple - 9 turns/1.6 wire (5.28lb-in / 937.39 n/m)
- IF350-816: Light Green - 8 turns/1.6 wire (6.16lb-in / 1093.62 n/m)
- IF350-716: Blue - 7 turns/1.6 wire (7.40lb-in / 1312.35 n/m)
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday, October 28, 2009.