- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Kyosho 84mm Big Bore Medium Length Shock Spring (Green) (2)
This is a set of optional Kyosho 84mm Big Bore Shock Springs, and are intended for use on the rear of the Kyosho MP9 1/8 scale buggy when equipped with the Medium Length Rear Shock Tower and Shocks. These springs can also be used on the ST-RR 1/8 truck as front shock springs. These springs are made with a smaller 1.4 diameter wire, compared to the original springs that used 1.6 wire. These springs also have a lower turn count than the older big bore shock springs, which allows the spring to be lighter than the previous shock springs.
Medium Length 84mm Shock Spring Specifications:
- IS106-9514: Yellow - 9.5 turns/1.4 wire (2.95lb-in / 527.50 n/m)
- IS106-914: Green - 9 turns/1.4 wire (3.16lb-in / 565.18 n/m)
- IS106-8514: Orange - 8.5 turns/1.4 wire (3.40lb-in / 608.65 n/m)
- IS106-814: Light Blue - 8 turns/1.4 wire (3.68lb-in / 659.38 n/m)
- IS106-7514: Gray - 7.5 turns/1.4 wire (4.02lb-in / 719.32 n/m)
- IS106-1116: White - 11 turns/1.6 wire (4.11lb-in / 729.08 n/m)
- IS106-1016: Purple - 10 turns/1.6 wire (4.62lb-in / 820.22 n/m)
- IS106-916: Light Green - 9 turns/1.6 wire (5.28lb-in / 937.39 n/m)
- IS106-816: Blue - 8 turns/1.6 wire (6.16lb-in / 1093.62 n/m)
This product was added to our catalog on October 28, 2009.