- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Kyosho Blizzard SR "Search & Rescue" Wireless LAN Edition ReadySet w/Camera
This is the Kyosho Blizzard SR "Search & Rescue" Wireless LAN Edition ReadySet. This Belt tracked vehicle is equipped with the Kyosho iReceiver and camera to send real time images to a smartphone or tablet PC over wireless LAN as it powers through the snow or wasteland. This gives you an in the cockpit view, making you feel like you are really in the driver's seat! The iReceiver replaces the traditional transmitter system and provides full control, transmitting high quality video to your existing smartphone or tablet PC, creating the next generation of wireless model control. Control is as smooth and natural as any R/C model, just download the special app to your smartphone (iPhone, iPad or Android device) or tablet PC to enjoy the stunning performance of this model using the control sticks on your screen.
The 120+ degree wide-angle lens provides the extensive range of sight needed for effective driving control. In addition, blur and distortion are minimized from the periphery to deliver clear resolution to all parts of the screen. Lens design provides excellent depth of vision and aperture control so you can plot your course around distant objects that are clearly visible. Video can be transmitted in real time with simple start/stop function and still shoot photography easily, directly from your smartphone. Experience the future of model control with wireless LAN creating the sensation of being onboard and in the driverís seat!
- 120+ degree wide-angle lens provides clear visibility of surrounding environment for a realistic onboard control experience.
- iReceiver provides complete and free control of the Blizzard. Control everything from video transmission to motor and servo (shovel up/down).
- High-resolution image quality produces realistic video and recording. Creates the sense of being onboard the model.
- Runs with the unrelenting power of a belt tracked vehicle through snow, sand and off road. Take full control of forward/reverse, left/right and pivot turning.
- Download the special app from the Kyosho website. Control the model from the screen of your smartphone or tablet PC.
- Suspension on each wheel combines with continuous track to run over uneven surfaces without difficulty. Can be enjoyed under a wide range of conditions.
- Factory assembled Blizzard is controlled over wireless LAN.
- Includes mount with adjustable camera angle.
- Excellent low light image capture takes clear video in dimly lit conditions.
- Auto white balance function produces natural color shades.
- Automatic aperture produces optimal exposure from bright to dark scenes.
- Video start/stop is controlled from your smartphone.
- Pan focus feature provides video preview to avoid out-of-focus shots.
- Records video and still image data to your smartphone or tablet PC.
- Unique design features combination bevel gear & brake control system. Provides free control of gradual left/right turning and pivot turning.
- Features suspension mechanism on each wheel.
- Equipped with 3-forward, 1-reverse rotary speed controller.
- Includes 540-class high power motor.
Ground Clearance: 22mm
Gear Ratio: 25.5:1
Weight: 1650g (approx.)
Motor: 2 x 550 class installed
Weight: 9g approx.
Image resolution: 640◊480 pixel
Frame rate: 25-30fps
White balance: auto
Power supply voltage: supplied through cable connected to iReceiver
Connection: special cable & connector
Compatible Device 1: iOS7: iPhone 4S & 5/5C/5S, iPad (Retina display)/iPad mini
Compatible Device 2: Android 4.0 (Recommendation 4.2.2) (1.2GH quad core minimum) / Screen Size: 4.5-7inch
- Factory assembled chassis
- Chassis with iReceiver & camera installed
Needed to Complete:
- Smartphone with wireless LAN compatible with OS or tablet PC
- 7.2V-1400-3000mAh battery
- Battery charger
- Special application download
This product was added to our catalog on July 8, 2014.