- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Kyosho EP Jet Illusion DF45 Ducted Fan Airplane (Blue)
The dream of electric ducted fan flight has now come true. Powerful flight in a convenient size!
This high performance ducted fan airplane proves sophisticated high-tech mechanics can be easy and fun to use. Kyosho's many years of ducted fan airplane design experience and the latest brushless motor technology launches a new era in flight performance. The 300g of ultra-lightweight kit with beautifully fiberglass fuselage contains a built-in micro ducted fan unit that delivers awesome propulsion to fly exciting stunts such as loops and rolls. This almost fully assembled airplane requires only a few steps to complete assembly and linkage setup so you can experience the thrill of realistic jet flight.
- Removable canopy (with screw) allows fast battery changes and easy access to servo linkages.
- One-piece motor case and fan. Uniquely designed fixed stator blades and back cone produce high thrust despite their small size.
- Rear fuselage features built-in lightweight ducted fan unit. Exquisitely designed air intakes contribute greatly to the high thrust generated.
- Balsa rib tail wing is pre-covered in film. Simply fix to the fuselage to Complete assembly.
- 3-channels for elevator, aileron and motor control.
- Winglets on main wing produce a lift drag ratio to match the large aspect ratio of the main wing. Difficult to stall and realizes stable flight.
- Newly developed factory assembled FRP fuselage is both lightweight and strong.
- Brushless motor and fan combine in a one-piece high-efficiency fan unit that produces 270g of thrust.
- One-piece shroud's brushless motor generates 50,000 RPM of pulling power.
- Compact size of the ducted fan unit fits neatly inside the sharp shape of the fuselage.
- 11.1V-700~910mAh lithium polymer battery produces more than enough power.
- One-piece joined main wing and covered balsa tail wing realize excellent controllability.
- ARF kit only requires installation of the ducted fan unit and linkage setup to complete.
- Width: 600mm
- Length: 635mm
- Weight: 300g
- Wing Area: 8.5dm2
- Wing Load: 35.3g/dm2
4-channel transmitter, receiver, and 2 micro servos
Required For Operation:
Brushless motor controller min. of 25A
11.1V, 700 - 910mAh Lithium Polymer battery
Special charger for LiPo battery
This product was added to our catalog on April 18, 2008.