- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Kyosho Ultima RB6 ReadySet 1/10 2wd Buggy w/Syncro 2.4GHz Radio System
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is the Kyosho Ultima RB6 ReadySet 1/10 2wd Buggy. Shortly after winning the 2013 Japan National Electric Off-Road Championship, the Kyosho ULTIMA RB6 claimed the IFMAR 2WD Buggy World Championship! This world champion chassis has been enhanced with easy control and handling in a ready to run "ReadySet" package. The black anodized Duralumin main chassis provides superior strength and durability in combination with the uniquely designed resin side guards to maintain rigidity in pitching direction while using flexibility for roll direction. In addition, increased height of the chassis bottom under the rear unit limits contact as well as produces greater stability and control under a wide range of conditions. The inverted gull wing shape of the rear suspension arms realize progressive shock movement that makes it hard for the suspension to bottom out and utilizes the full range of suspension stroke to deliver secure road grip.
This kit delivers World Champion DNA and is fully equipped to race with advanced setting parts such as 3-stage caster angle adjustment. At the center of the power train is a sensorless brushless motor that delivers more than enough power through the ESC specially designed for the RB6 that can be used with either Ni-MH or Li-Po batteries. A pre-cut and pre-painted body is also included in this fully pre-assembled ReadySet that only requires a charged battery for the chassis and batteries for the transmitter to run. This world champion machine is designed to be easy to drive and the ReadySet delivers this in an unbeatable package.
What is a ReadySet? A ReadySet is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and a charger are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- Design based on the 2013 electric off-road World Champion ‘RB6’ chassis
- Fully factory assembled ReadySet
- Installed 2.4GHz R/C system features KS-201 steering servo with aluminum heatsink case
- Perfex KT-201 transmitter features large LCD screen and various additional functions
- Kv 2700 sensorless brushless motor is pre-installed
- Large capacity ESC ‘R10 sport’ with switch delivers plenty of power output
- Servo saver included as standard
- Turnbuckle tie rods and upper arms can be adjusted without removal
- Replaceable bushes allow 3 caster angle settings: 4°/2°/0°
- Rear motor mount specification provides easy control on any course
- Features one-piece shock caps
- Compatible with Ni-MH and Li-Po batteries (Deans type connector)
- Reinforced idler gear delivers tough performance
- Slipper clutch included as standard
Tread (F/R): 221mm/201mm (precision adjustment of front with bush direction)
Tire (F/R): 80 x 29mm/86 x 43mm
Gear Ratio: 2.6:1 (2nd)
Weight: 1,620g (approx.)
Motor: Kv 2700 sensorless brushless
R/C System: 2.4GHz 2ch Perfex KT-201
ESC: R10 sport
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed
- Complete printed body
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-201 R/C system installed
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm L hex wrench
- Cross wrench for wheel nuts
- Battery/Ni-MH 7.2V-2200-5000, Li-Po 2-cell 7.4V-4000-5000 w/Deans type connector
- (4) AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on February 12, 2014.
Kyosho promised that the Ultima RB6 Readyset would be available for purchase in December of 2013 for the USA R/C market but that's come and gone. Better to release it to the public later than never as the ol' saying goes. Am glad to see that this particular Kyosho RB6 is cheaper on the wallet + the cool factor of it's already to go...just charge up a 5000mah Li-Po battery pack + put some new alkaline AA batteries in the Perfex transmitter and you're good to go. Can't get any easier than that, folks. The previous Ultima RB5 that was officially released in the USA back in May of 2007 with an MSRP of $249.99 USD never got a Readyset combo deal period from the likes of Kyosho. Will see how this Readyset RB6 handles out on the local off-road track in stock form when it's finally released on the tentative street date of 2-07-2014. It's been a long time coming to see an Ultima win another (2013) IFMAR championship since it's inagural IFMAR win back in 1987 with Kyosho racer Joel Johnson (whom now works for AKA Tires).
Hello PC-FX, I'm waiting patiently on this buggy to what its like. I've heard good things about Kyosho for a while but I'm curious if you think this being a ready set, if it will be just a tight and durable and top quality as what everyone says about them?
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
MAP Price: $339.99
This item earns up to 340 Customer Reward points Learn More