- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Losi LRC "Lower Roll Center" Adjustable Rear Hinge Pin Brace w/Inserts
This is an optional Losi LRC "Lower Roll Center" Adjustable Rear Hinge Pin Brace, and is intended for use with the Losi 8IGHT family of vehicles. This hinge brace has been machined from 6mm aircraft grade aluminum, and hard anodized for durability. These CNC Machined, aluminum braces feature replaceable inserts that will allow you to adjust the suspension geometry without the need for separate toe in or anti-squat blocks, while maintaining the original lower roll center of the stock 8IGHT and 8IGHT 2.0 hinge pin plates. This brace set with inserts includes 16 adjustment cams for quick and easy Toe, Anti-Squat, and Kick-Up adjustments.
"We have found that when using the new inclined king pin spindles
and carriers we prefer the original height suspension mounts that come
on the 8IGHT 2.0. The adjustable hinge pin brace, LOSA1755, raises the
rear pin height 1mm providing a higher roll center. We have found that a
higher roll center gives the car more support in the rear and also
helps the car initiate the turn better. Now that we have went to
inclined spindles and carriers we prefer the lower rear roll center. We
came out with these blocks,LOSA 1759 LRC suspension mounts, to allow
racers to have the adjustability of rear toe in and anti-squat while
maintaining a lower rear roll center." - Todd Hodge, Losi
- Machined from massive 6mm thick aircraft grade aluminum
- Hard anodize coated for long lasting good looks
- Includes 16 adjustment cams for quick and easy Toe, Anti-Squat, and Kick-Up adjustments
- Rear Brace facilitate Toe adjustment from 1-3°, and Anti-Squat from 2-4°
- Quickly change out the adjustment cams for 0.5° increment adjustments
- Adjustment cams are available separately and can be replaced quickly and easily
- Lower roll center for use with the inclined front spindles.
This product was added to our catalog on September 28, 2010.