- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Lynx Heli Blade 300 X V2 Ultra Swashplate (Silver)
This is an optional Lynx Heli Blade 300 X V2 Ultra Swashplate. Lynx Heli Innovations is proud to introduce their own in-house design Spherical Swivel Bearing assembly that allows the swash plate to pivot around the main shaft better than ever. Thanks to their experience and desire for better solutions, they have created a Spherical Bearing bushing from a low friction copolymer to ensure an incredibly smooth, solid and precise swivel action while eliminating looseness between the ball and bushing for drastic elimination of any free play.
The Spherical Bearing assembly is now replaceable/serviceable by the customer. It is composed of a 7075 aluminum alloy center ball and a low friction co-polymer bushing surrounding the center ball. These small parts are produced by Lynx and factory assembled to become the heart of the Lynx Ultra Swash Plate.
For those who push the limits, this swash plate was designed to be almost completely rebuildeable by the customer. Offering an economic service parts bag (LYX0873), you will be able to follow the simple instructions and replace the parts most prone to wear, the Spherical Bearing assembly and the linkage balls (the large center ball bearing is pre-lubricated and permanently mated to the housings and the center is press fit to ensure a long life).
The Lynx 300X Ultra Swash Plate V2 Edition results in an incredibly strong and virtually indestructible part weighting only 9.15 grams - YES, the weight is correct; its 1.65g lighter than the standard plastic swash plate that weighs 10.8 grams.
- Direct fit replacement part for the standard 300X plastic swash plate.
- Innovative in house designed ultra precise Spherical Bearing for a smooth and solid swivel action.
- Stainless Steel linkage balls for the best wear and shock resistance.
- High quality ABEC5 Stainless Steel radial ball bearing for maximum precision and durability.
- Customer rebuild-able Swash Plate from service parts bag.
- Factory assembled with thread lock on linkage balls and pre-lubricated bearing.
- Weighs only 9.15 grams, 1.65g lighter than standard plastic swash plate.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) used in achieving the most lightweight part with maximum strength.
Swash Plate Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 Clear anodized finish
Linkage Ball Material: Stainless Steel HRC 35
Ball Bearing Material: Stainless Steel ABEC5 precision class Made in Japan
Assembled weight: 9.15 grams
- (1) 300X - Ultra Swash Plate V2 Edition, Factory assembled, ready to fly/plug and play
This product was added to our catalog on March 25, 2014.