- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
MIP Bypass1 Team Tuned Shock Valve Kit (12mm Bore - TLR SCTE 2.0)
This is an optional MIP Bypass1 Team Tuned Shock Valve Kit, and is intended for use with the Team Losi Racing TEN-SCTE 2.0, TEN-SCTE and MIP Pro4mance Package equipped TEN-SCTE's.
It’s long been known that suspension is critical for a vehicle’s handling on a track, but the internals of these shocks are often accepted blindly and stuck in old technology. Based on Full-Scale Valve Technology, this innovative MIP Bypass1 Team Tuned Kit was designed and developed by the MIP racing and engineering team. The kit will elevate your suspension efficiency to a level that can be felt on the track and more importantly result in lower lap times. Instead of having the oil in your shocks react the same way in both compression and rebound, you can now tune those characteristics with MIP's Piston in conjunction with MIP's Valves (.003, .005, .007, .010) to produce favorable characteristics on the track. Keep in mind that since any piston is an object moving through a liquid, hydrodynamics can not be ignored. So if you are stuck in the ‘ol 2-hole, 3-hole, 1.6mm, yada yada days of standard pistons, now might be the time to evolve your ride with MIP Bypass1 piston technology.
Specifically designed for TLR SCTE 2.0 based vehicles, tuning will reveal that there are infinite combinations and possibilities that the MIP Bypass1 Team Tuned Kit provides. Typical to MIP products, quality is top notch and manufactured right here in the USA! Only bearing grade plastics are used for the pistons that were subjected to an exhausting series of dyno testing and on-track 1st place results. In fact the MIP Factory Team has over 20+ 1st Place wins at major events across the country in the SC 4x4 Class.
- Full Scale Valve Technology engineered for RC Race Cars!
- MIP's patent-pending Bypass1 technology meters oil around shock piston to control rebound dampening.
- Variable valve settings help eliminate packing (hydraulic lock) common with stock pistons.
- Precision machined pistons made from bearing grade plastics.
- Octagon shaped pistons reduce drag while keeping the piston guided in the shock bore!
- Dyno tested to match the rebound flow of stock pistons.
- Infinite valve adjustability!
- Comes with “Fast” “Medium” “Slow” & “Gap” Valves to tune your entire vehicle!
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
- Patents-Pending USA & abroad
This product was added to our catalog on August 15, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
|You Save:||$6.01 (19%)|