- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
MicroHeli Aluminum/Carbon Fiber Flybar System
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is an optional MicroHeli Aluminum/Carbon Fiber Flybar System, and is intended for use with the Blade 120 SR. This Flybar system is designed to improve cyclic performance and is a direct replacement for the stock plastic flybar. The system is 100% CNC machined from Aircraft Aluminum, Carbon Fiber Rod and Delrin material with the highest possible tolerance to reduce unwanted vibration and TBE issues. Additionally, the Flybar system is designed using an Aluminum Center Ball and Delrin Insert to provide the correct timing in every revolution of the head system, providing increased stability when hovering and improved cyclic response in flight. This light weight and stylish flybar system will provide the best cyclic performance and an improved look to the Blade 120 SR helicopter.
- 100% CNC machined Aluminum/Carbon Fiber/Delrin Flybar system
- Rigid Aluminum/Carbon Fiber/Delrin Flybar system to reduce unwanted vibration and TBE issues
- Aluminum Center Ball and Delrin Insert design
- Aluminum ball linkages are securely locked to Aluminum hub
- Light weight and stylish design
- (2) Carbon Rod Flybar
- (2) Molded Plastic Paddle
- (2) Aluminum Paddle Weight
- (5) Aluminum Ball
- (1) Aluminum Center Hub
- (1) Delrin Insert
This product was added to our catalog on March 20, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
|You Save:||$2.00 (5%)|
This item earns up to 41 Customer Reward points Learn More