- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Novak Ballistic 540 SmCo Tuning Rotor
This is the Novak Ballistic 540 SmCo Tuning Rotor. Novak has produced an incredible tuning option for the racing arena in their never-ending search to bring racers the absolute highest quality components and materials - the Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) Tuning Rotor. Developed to withstand extremely high temperatures, Novak designed this rotor to retain its core magnet strength over the course of a run so that your motor runs consistently, will not suffer from fade and will produce consistent braking and throttle response.
Using SmCo rare-earth materials, this rotor has higher demagnetizing ability than Neodymium, and will increase, and better sustain, RPM under load. This all translates to improved efficiency and added temperature tolerance─all crucial characteristics when you find yourself pushing the limits of racing. Recommended for all 540 applications.
To view the technical article "Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) vs Neodymium (Neo)", click here.
- High-strength Samarium Cobalt magnetic material for higher demagnetizing ability than Neodymium material
- Withstands higher temperature tolerance than Neodymium rotors
- Allows motor to run consistently under load over full RPM range with no fading
- Recommended for all applications
- Compatible with all Novak 540-size brushless motors: Ballistic Racing, Ballistic Spec, Velociti Racing, and SS Pro series
- Developed and manufactured to Novak Electronics’ strict standards
Magnet: High-strength, Samarium Cobalt
Shaft Diameter: 1/8”
This product was added to our catalog on March 8, 2012.