- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Novak Ballistic 8 Wound Stator (1.5Y/1,950Kv)
This is a replacement Novak Ballistic 8 Wound Stator, and is intended for use with the Novak’s Ballistic 8 1,950kV, 1.5Y Brushless Motor (NOV3801). This is also an excellent low cost tuning option for the Ballistic 8 2,650kV, 2D motor (NOV3802) when you want to experiment with lower kV motor.
- Interchangeable wound stators allow for a cost-effective way to experiment with a different Kv motor
- Hand-wound, 12-slot stator designed for maximum copper fill and performance
- Epoxy dipped for maximum reliability
- Widely spaced (35 degree), extremely heavy-duty solder tabs for easy wiring connection to ESC
- Meets ROAR specifications
- Novak designed
Diameter: 1.5” (38.1mm)
Length: 1.4” (35.6mm)
Winds/Type: 1.5 turn Wye
- Hand-wound stator with soldering tabs installed in protective tube
- Fiberglass insulator discs
- Timing label
- Installation instruction
This product was added to our catalog on December 27, 2011.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply