- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Novak Pulse V2 Brushless ESC/Ballistic Vented 550 4WD SC Racing System w/X-Drive (4.5T)
This is a Novak Pulse V2 Brushless ESC Combo, with an included 4.5 Turn Ballistic Vented 550 4WD SC Motor. Novak has the perfect racing combo for aspiring pro drivers — pairing the Pulse V2 Pro ESC with Novak's premiere SCT motor, the Vented 4.5T 550 Ballistic Brushless Motor. This race-proven system was designed for the extreme demands of 4X4 Short Course Racing, and has been used to power top-level racers. The Pulse V2 has redesigned power board with integrated power capacitors, and updated Super-Tuner™ firmware with enhanced braking functionality. This robust design is built for the next generation of serious racing enthusiasts to take on the toughest tracks and the heaviest loads.
The Pulse V2 includes all the features racers have come to love about the Pulse including ultra smooth X-Drive™ for ultimate performance, Super-Tuner™ interface for the fastest set-up changes with the simplest and most adjustable menu system to date, and Dynamic Timing Advance for insane speed. Also standard is a heavy-duty 5-amp BEC and ultra-duty 12-gauge power wires.
Novak's Vented Ballistic 550 motor uses the same proven stator and shape from its 540 design, but has double the length of the stator and rotor to provide racers with the largest race-legal motor for 4X4 Short Course Trucks. This massive motor means simply that your truck will have NO power issues. Clearing triples, quads, and even the entire five-pack will become a traction issue, not a power problem! The vented end bells and proven Novak quality of motor design means high performance and extreme reliability.
READY TO RACE!
The Pulse V2 ESC/Vented Ballistic 550 system is factory-wired with Novak's power wire, defaulted to the optimal racing profile, includes a cooling fan, and is ready to install and race out of the box.
Additional ESC & Motor Information
For more details about the Pulse V2 ESC and Vented Ballistic 550 4.5T motor, visit the product pages:
NOVAK BUILT AND SUPPORTED
Novak takes pride in its facility in Lake Forest, California and also with its use of high-quality components, assembly, and testing processes. Every Novak Pulse V2 Pro Racing ESC and Ballistic 550 motor is built and tested in the Novak factory to Novak’s exacting standards, and all are supported by Novak’s knowledgeable customer support staff and race team.
- Full featured racing ESC and 550-size brushless motor combo that is ideal for 4X4 SCT racing where extreme power and torque are needed
- Novak Super Tuner™ firmware for quick and complete custom tuning (19 adjustments total)
- Drive Tuning: Dynamic Timing Advance, RPM (Start/Final/Range), Drive Frequency, & Minimum Drive
- Brake Tuning: Brake Power, Brake Frequency, Drag Brake, and Minimum Brake
- Additional Tuning: Motor Rotation, Dead Band, Reverse Disable, and LiPo Protection (On/Off)
- 5 profiles that can be independently customized & saved for multiple set-ups and easy trackside changes
- M12 SSR Mode to take advantage of the super high-speed frame rate of the Airtronics’ M12 transmitter when used with an SSR receiver
- Twice the stator length of 540-size brushless motor for extreme power and torque needed for 4X4 short course vehicles, monster trucks, and extreme power enthusiasts
- Novak X-Drive™ provides enhanced throttle response, ultra smooth power delivery, higher top speeds,
- and cooler operating temperatures
- NovaBrakes™ provide instantaneous braking under any condition and feature added Brake Power Level adjustment (0-100%)
- Dynamic Timing Advance™ increases the motor’s RPM throughout the throttle band for higher speeds
- 6 specialized RPM tables of Start & Final RPMs for fine-tuning the Dynamic Timing Advance™
- Novak Xtra-Timing™ for 2nd level timing that dramatically increases motor RPM for unmatched power
- Extreme-duty 5A BEC to handle the demands of today's high powered servos
- Auto-detect LiPo battery protection circuitry automatically detects the battery voltage (1S/2S) and reduces the power as needed to protect 2S LiPo batteries from going below their critical safety voltage
- The original, Novak-developed, One-Touch Set-Up™ for quick and easy transmitter set-up
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed drivability
- ESC features water-resistant case with protective silicone gasket seal to help keep out the elements
- Cross-cut ESC heat sink for reduced weight & efficient cooling
- Included cooling fan with plug-in connector and hardware
- On-board diagnostic temperature monitoring that lets you quickly check the ESC's temperature at any time; Thermal overload protection circuitry to protect from overheating
- Heavy-duty, high-powered PCB for minimal losses and optimal performance
- Built-in ESC power capacitor bank delivers power to the motor more effectively
- On-board Hall Sensor Test to easily and quickly verify that the motor's sensors are working properly
- Gold-plated, direct-solder wiring tabs for flexible soldering options
- User-replaceable input and switch harnesses, and motor sensor harness
- Vented end bells for cooler operating motor temperatures resulting in faster speeds and longer run-times.
- Motor approved for ROAR 4WD Short Course racing
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- Rebuildable motor design with replaceable sensor harness, rotor, sensor board, hand-wound stator, sleeve, both end bells, ball bearings, and hardware
- Adjustable motor timing to allow fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Removable shielded sensor harness plugs into a silicone-sealed gasket to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, and keeps your sensor harness secure
- Oversized 5mm front bearing for increased load handling and bearing life
- Nickel-plated, sintered Neodymium rotor with a rugged 5mm output shaft that is compatible with Novak Mod 1 and 32-pitch steel pinion gears
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality and support, and a 120 day warranty
- Designed and manufactured by Team Novak in California using the best components from around
- the globe. All ESCs are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
This product was added to our catalog on March 27, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
|You Save:||$87.01 (23%)|