- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Novak Pulse V2 Brushless ESC/Vulcan Brushless Spec Motor Race Combo w/X-Drive (17.5T)
This is the Novak Pulse V2 Brushless ESC Race Combo, with an included 17.5 Turn Vulcan Brushless Spec Motor. Novak’s has combined their top-of-the-line 1/10-scale racing ESC and the extreme-power 17.5T spec motor to deliver the ultimate package for power-hungry spec racers. The Pulse V2 is a proven pro-mod ESC that uses the best wire, power cap, and internal components for a no-holds-barred ESC. This pro-level ESC also features Novak X-Drive™ for excellent throttle/brake response, Super-Tuner™ firmware interface for complete and quick customization, and a heavy-duty 5-A built-in BEC. The Vulcan Spec 17.5T uses Novak’s Red-Wire, a hand wound high-RPM stator and a 12.5mm tuning rotor, producing one of the most desirable motors to have in the spec-racing world.
For sanctioned spec-class racing dominance, the Vulcan Spec uses the largest wire diameter permitted, and is hand-wound (US-made red wire), assembled and tested by Novak motor experts. The combination of American red wire and Novak's race-winning stator design has been proven time and time again to provide the performance advantage all racers are looking for. The Vulcan motor is 100% user-rebuildable, tunable, and serviceable. It is a blend of performance and quality that is unmatched and backed by a name you can trust.
READY TO RACE!
The Pulse V2 ESC/Vulcan Spec system is factory-wired with Novak's power wire, defaulted to the optimal racing profile, includes a cooling fan, and is ready to install and race out of the box.
Additional ESC & Motor Information
For more details about the Pulse V2 ESC (#1756) and Vulcan Spec 17.5T motor (#3647), visit the product pages:
Novak takes pride in its facility in Lake Forest, California and also with its use of high-quality components, assembly, and testing processes. Every Novak Pulse V2 Pro Racing ESC and Vulcan motor is built and tested in the Novak factory to Novak’s exacting standards, and all are supported by Novak’s knowledgeable customer support staff and race team.
- Ultimate performance Spec class racing pairing Novak's most powerful 1/10-scale racing ESC with the Vulcan Spec 17.5T motor
- Novak Super Tuner™ firmware for quick and complete custom tuning (19 adjustments total)
- Drive Tuning: Dynamic Timing Advance, RPM (Start/Final/Range), Drive Frequency, & Minimum Drive
- Brake Tuning: Brake Power, Brake Frequency, Drag Brake, and Minimum Brake
- Additional Tuning: Motor Rotation, Dead Band, Reverse Disable, and LiPo Protection (On/Off)
- 5 profiles that can be independently customized & saved for multiple set-ups and easy trackside changes
- M12 SSR Mode to take advantage of the super high-speed frame rate of the Airtronics’ M12 transmitter when used with an SSR receiver
- ESC designed to meet ROAR Sportsman Class Racing specs; includes non-timing racing blinking white LED
- Novak X-Drive™ provides enhanced throttle response, ultra smooth power delivery, higher top speeds,
- and cooler operating temperatures
- NovaBrakes™ provide instantaneous braking under any condition and feature added Brake Power Level adjustment (0-100%)
- Dynamic Timing Advance™ increases the motor’s RPM throughout the throttle band for higher speeds
- 6 specialized RPM tables of Start & Final RPMs for fine-tuning the Dynamic Timing Advance™
- Novak Xtra-Timing™ for 2nd level timing that dramatically increases motor RPM for unmatched power
- Extreme-duty 5A BEC to handle the demands of today's high powered servos
- Auto-detect LiPo battery protection circuitry automatically detects the battery voltage (1S/2S) and reduces the power as needed to protect 2S LiPo batteries from going below their critical safety voltage
- The original, Novak-developed, One-Touch Set-Up™ for quick and easy transmitter set-up
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed drivability
- ESC features water-resistant case with protective silicone gasket seal to help keep out the elements
- Cross-cut ESC heat sink for reduced weight & efficient cooling
- Included cooling fan with plug-in connector and hardware
- On-board diagnostic temperature monitoring that lets you quickly check the ESC's temperature at any time; Thermal overload protection circuitry to protect from overheating
- Heavy-duty, high-powered PCB for minimal losses and optimal performance
- Built-in ESC power capacitor bank delivers power to the motor more effectively
- On-board Hall Sensor Test to easily and quickly verify that the motor's sensors are working properly
- Gold-plated, direct-solder wiring tabs for flexible soldering options
- User-replaceable input and switch harnesses, and motor sensor harness
- One-piece front motor can with large vents to ensure proper bearing alignment and maximum airflow
- Motor approved for ROAR racing
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- Rebuildable motor design with replaceable sensor harness, rotor, sensor board, hand-wound stator, sleeve, both end bells, ball bearings, and hardware
- Adjustable motor timing to allow fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Removable shielded sensor harness plugs into a silicone-sealed gasket to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, and keeps your sensor harness secure
- Oversized front bearing [1/2” x 3/16” (12.7 x 4.8mm)] for increased load handling and bearing life
- Largest allowable rotor for spec-class racing (12.5mm); Nickel-plated, sintered Neodymium rotor with a 0.125” pinion shaft that accepts all existing pinion gears
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality and support, and a 120 day warranty
- Designed and manufactured by Team Novak in California using the best components from around
- the globe. All ESCs are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
This product was added to our catalog on March 24, 2014.