- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Novarossi ISON .21GT TUNED 5 Port .21 Long Stroke Rally Engine (Turbo) (Steel Bearing)
This is the Novarossi ISON .21GT TUNED 5 Port .21 Long Stroke Rally Engine. This engine features a silicone ramped and tungsten slugged "Tuned" crankshaft for incredible acceleration.
- Conrod: The R7 conrod is made from a super light aluminum which has been checked ultrasonic. The specific form of the R7 creates little turbulence inside the engine while running.
- Sleeve: The sleeve has 5 transfer ports and is made from hard chromed brass (true ABC construction.
- Crankshaft: The crankshaft has been ground to increase the mixture flow and has a special shape to reduce turbulence inside the crankcase. The balancing is done by 2 inserts made of tungsten alloy and the inlet has a silicone filling to reduce the weight of the crankshaft for improved acceleration.
- Glowplug: The glowplug of the engine is a Turbo type glowplug. Turbo glowplugs have a different shape than Standard glowplugs and therefore are not interchangeable with engines that use Standard glowplugs.
Recommended Tuned Pipes: NVR51009, NVR51010, NVR51011
Recommended Tuned Manifolds: NVR41015, NVR41016, NVR41017
Recommended Glow Plug:
- C7TGF: For ambient temperature - 32°F/41°F (0°C/5°C)
- C8TGH: For ambient temperature - 41°F/104°F (5°C/40°C)
Max Power: 38,500 RPM
Practical Range: 6,000 ~ 44,000 RPM
Bore x Stroke: 16.26x16.80mm
Transfer Ports: 5
Ball Bearings Front: Steel
Ball Bearings Rear: Steel
Crankshaft Type: 14mm - TURBO 'TUNED'
Carburetor Type: 9mm Slide
Carburetor Material: Aluminum
Glowplug Type: Turbo - C6TGF
Exhaust Position: Rear
Fuel Type: Advise; 25% Nitro
This product was added to our catalog on March 11, 2014.