- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Novarossi KEEP-ON.12 3 Port .12 On Road Engine (Turbo Plug)
This is the Novarossi KEEP-ON.12 3 Port .12 On Road Engine. This engine features a patented Novarossi main bearing that is found only in the KEEP-ON line of engines. This bearing has a narrower center ring compared to the outer ring, providing reduced rotating mass, with increased acceleration and throttle response. This engine also features an o-ring supported combustion chamber, as well as a "Tuned" crankshaft with reduced rotating mass and improved fuel flow.
- Cooling Head: This 'Lighter and Lower evolution 2' type cooling head has been drilled and milled out to reduce the mass of the cooling head, reducing the Center of Gravity of both the engine and car.
- Conrod: The conrod is made from super light and super strong aluminum to make the lightest and strongest possible conrod to withstand the abuse of a .12 racing engine.
- Backplate: This backplate is made with a special steel inlay. This reduces friction and wear when the conrod touches it. The round shape reduces the dead space inside the engine.
- Venturi: This Alloy venturi is specially shaped to minimize the boundary layer build up. With this special shape, it will maximize the potential performance output of the engine.
- Crankshaft: This is a special Tuned Crankshaft, made to meet even the highest standards of the most demanding drivers. Slightly reduced rotational mass and greatly improved fuel flow provide great performance.
- Compression Rings: The ignition timing is controlled with these little rings of various thicknesses. To change the ignition timing you can add or remove a ring of a certain thickness.
- Sleeve: This Piston/Sleeve set is optimized for use in EFRA/IFMAR competition events and is made from hard chromed brass and features 3 transfer ports.
- Combustion Chamber: The combustion chamber is supported by an O-Ring which is placed between the combustion chamber and the crankcase to reduce the vibrations of the combustion chamber.
- Rear Ball Bearing: The unique rear bearing reduces rotating mass and increases the engines scavenging, providing increased throttle response and a higher top speed.
- Glowplug: The glowplug of engine is a Turbo type glowplug. Turbo glowplugs have a different shape than Standard glowplugs and therefore are not interchangeable with engines that use Standard glowplugs.
Max Power: N/A
Practical Range: 6,000 ~ 44,500 RPM
Bore x Stroke: 13.70x14.25mm
Transfer Ports: 3
Ball Bearings Front: Steel
Ball Bearings Rear: Ceramic
Crankshaft Type: 11.9mm - TURBO SG 'TUNED'
Carburetor Type: 6.5mm Slide
Carburetor Material: Aluminum
Glowplug Type: Turbo - C5TGF
Exhaust Position: Rear
Fuel Type: Advise: 16% Nitro
This product was added to our catalog on June 13, 2012.