- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
OFNA TS4SC Pro 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric Short Course Truck Rolling Chassis (80% Pre-Built)
This is the OFNA TS4SC Pro 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric Short-Course Truck. A 4-wheel drive short course truck needs to harness raw power and speed, and blend it with agility and responsiveness in order to be dominant on the track. OFNA has combined these traits into the TS4 Pro. From the steering to drivetrain, a complete set of bearings throughout the chassis helps to keep things rolling smooth, while the 12mm big bore shocks deliver agile and quick dampening response. Plus, the truck is tough! With strong suspension arms, CVDs and bumpers you don't have to worry about finishing the race. Combine this with the ability to adjust the suspension settings on all four corners you can to tune the handling characteristics for any track condition. The lightweight chassis layout is finished off with a light and free flowing body. The TS4 Pro gives you the tools you need to put you in command of the race, simply install the shocks and your electronics, glue your tires to the included wheels, paint the body and you're ready to hit the track!
In Depth Features:
- Chassis Layout: A black aluminum chassis provides a solid backbone for the front and rear suspension components and a solid platform to mount your electronics. A double deck upper brace prevents excessive flex, while the high impact bumpers and side guards keep things safe in the event of an impact.
- Suspension Arms: The tough suspension arms have been designed to handle the abuse that is being put on the truck. A thick structure with great flexibility give the front and rear arms superb travel under the most extreme conditions.
- High Impact Bumpers: The TS4 bumpers will save your truck from disaster. The front bumper has high clearance and a flat skid to keep the truck going in the right direction, while the high impact design helps to protect the front from being smashed when those unfortunate dead cars get in your way on your path to victory. The rear bumper is as tough as the front and gives it that a scale appearance that looks like the real thing.
- CVA Drivetrain: The drivertrain is equipped with CVA driveshafts front, center and rear. CVA's are great for high angle steering and articulation. Additionally, they deliver great efficiency as the roller pins keep things spinning free regardless of the axle angle.
- Black Hole Wheels: The black hole wheels deliver a scale look that helps make the TS4SC look like a real short course truck. The Pro does not come with tires so you can choose the tires that will perform on your track.
- Lightweight Air Flow Body: The TS4 body not only looks great, it was designed for performance. Several strategically placed air vent cutouts are marked on the body to create the cooling you need and let dirty air escape. Winglets add extra side bite for cornering, while the high fenders allow plenty of room for the tires to tuck-up while the shocks do their work.
- 12mm Big Bore Shocks: Aluminum 12mm big bore shocks deliver unmatched performance. Nitride coated shock shafts provide smooth suspension movement and scratch resistance, while the conical pistons and hard coated big bore shock bodies provide quick dampening. Threaded aluminum collars allow you to make quick adjustments to ride height and the shocks are topped off with aluminum shock caps.
- Differentials: Three oil filled gear differentials allow you to use different viscosity oils to tune the truck for all types of track conditions. Metal bevel and pinion gears will withstand the abuse of the 4wd short course power system, and the center diff features a composite mod 1 center spur gear that is quiet and strong.
- Motor Mount: The 8mm thick motor mount is simple and effective. It holds your motor in place and keeps it from excessive movement. A secondary feature of the mount, it is the front portion of the center differential, keeping flex to a minimum.
TS4 Pro Features at a Glance:
- 12mm Aluminum hexes with pin locks
- Front and Rear sway bars
- Front, rear and center CVAs
- Front, rear and center oil filled diffs
- CNC 12mm big bore hard coated shocks
- Nitride coated shock shafts
- 22 rubber sealed steel ball bearings
- Light weight out drives
- Aluminum motor mount with diff support
- Spur gear shroud
- Steel adjustable turnbuckles
- Kingpin steering over hub
- Composite 54 tooth spur gear
- 8mm thick front and rear arms
- 6 point adjustable body mounts
- 12mm black hole wheels
- Clear lexan air flow SC body
- Serrated wheel lock nuts
- Transverse rear battery mount
- Full length impact bumpers
Length: 533mm (21")
Width: 292mm (11.5")
Wheelbase: 337mm (13.25")
Weight (no electronics or tires): 1361g (3 lbs)
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- ESC & Motor (540 4-pole or 550 size motor)
- Pinion Gear
- Steering Servo
- 1/10 SC Truck Tires, Inserts & Glue
- 7.2V NiMH – 7.4V LiPo Battery & Compatible Charger
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
This product was added to our catalog on July 17, 2013.
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
|You Save:||$242.96 (50%)|