- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
ParkZone Ultra-Micro P-51D Mustang RTF w/AS3X
This is the ParkZone Ultra-Micro P-51D Mustang Ready-to-Fly Airplane with the awesome AS3X stabilization system. If you’re looking for the most satisfying ultra micro Mustang experience available, this is your plane. For starters, it boasts a level of detail rarely seen in ultra-micro size models. With features that include molded panel lines, clear canopy, gun and exhaust details, pilot figure, instrument panel details and a 4-bladed prop, the P51D AS3X recreates the classic looks of the P51D in ultra micro size better than any micro version before it. Even the trim scheme is that of a full-scale Mustang that flew with the 334th Fighter Squadron during World War II.
In the air, its advanced AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) System will work behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of forces like P-factor, turbulence and torque. Instead of an ultra micro, you’ll feel like you’re at the controls of an expertly tuned, giant-scale model that flies like it’s on rails.
- ParkZone® DSM2®/DSMX® receiver/ESC/AS3X® unit, installed
- Realistic 334th Fighter Squadron trim scheme
- Clear canopy with pilot figure
- Gun, exhaust and instrument panel details
- 4-bladed prop
- Molded panel lines
- Removable landing gear with steerable tail wheel
- 8.5mm brushed motor
- Includes 1S 150mAh 25C Li-Po battery
- Includes 1-cell DC charger
- Includes ParkZone MLP4DSM 4-channel transmitter
Wingspan: 16.2 in (410mm)
Overall Length: 14.1 in (357mm)
Flying Weight: 1.5 oz (43 g)
Radio: 4-channel transmitter (included)
CG (center of gravity): 1.38 in (35mm) behind the leading edge at wing root
Prop Size: 100 x 100mm 4-blade propeller
Recommended Battery: 3.7V 1S 150mAh LiPo (included)
Charger: AC/DC 3.7V LiPo charger (included)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to get flying is included in the box. You can have this Ready-To-Fly version airborne in the time it takes to charge the battery.
This product was added to our catalog on May 21, 2013.