- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
PowerUp 3.0 Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane Conversion Kit
This is the PowerUp 3.0 Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane Conversion Kit. PowerUp 3.0 turns your self-made paper airplane into a smartphone-controlled flying machine. Simply fold a piece of copier paper into a paper airplane and attach the Smart Module to your paper plane with the patented clips underneath the Smart Module.
To fly, simply start the app to connect to the Smart Module with your iPhone, push throttle to full and launch the paper airplane into the sky. Tilt your smartphone to the left or right to steer your plane, and increase or reduce throttle to go up or down. By integrating state-of-the-art Bluetooth Smart technology into the PowerUp design, you can easily control a simple homemade paper airplane with your smartphone.
The PowerUp 3.0 kit does not include a paper plane – it is up to you to design your aircraft and a well constructed paper airplane is necessary for successful flights. The basic PowerUp kit includes instructions on how to create a simple paper plane ideal for the PowerUp module, but no paper is included (except, of course, the instruction sheet).
- Bluetooth Smart Technology allowing over 10 minutes of flight!
- Micro USB cable for charging
- Durable crash proof design
- Includes illustrated instructions
- Spare propeller and rudder included
- Recommended for ages 14+
- Ascend/Descend using the throttle lever
- Tilt smartphone right or left for maneuvering
- Battery level indicator
- Charging status indicator
- Range indicator
- Thrust level indicator
- Available for iOS and Android 4.3 Bluetooth smart enabled devices
This product was added to our catalog on February 12, 2014.